Currently this app controls Dual's Head unit products via Bluetooth.This app controls most of the primary functions of your marine stereo features including:
[NOTE : For some models, the Dual iPlug app operates just as a remote controller. ]
- Mode change : Radio, USB, Bluetooth, iPod, Aux in
- Radio : FM1, FM2, FM3, AM1, AM2 and 7-channel Weather band. Seek/Tune
frequencies, Access the preset stations, Store the radio stations etc.
- USB input : Playback the music from USB connected to the source unit.
Search the songs in music list, ID3 display (Song Title, Artist, Album),
Track Up / Down, Play / Pause
- Bluetooth : Music streaming, Play / Pause, Track Up / Down, ID3 tag display
(Song Title, Artist, Album)
- iPod/iPhone/iPad control : Playback the music from iPod/iPhone/iPad connected
to the source unit via USB port, Play / Pause, Track Up / Down, ID3 Tag Display
- Auxiliary input - Audio control
- Zone speaker control (Zone 1, 2, 3)
- Preset EQ curves (Pop, Rock, Jazz, Classical, Beat, Flat, User)
- Band tone control (Bass/Mid/Treble)
*App capabilities vary with the stereo’s feature set.
- add XDVD600 model
Ratings and Reviews
Works great iPhone 6 Plus
5 stars only thing I don’t like is you’ve got to actually hit connect instead of it auto pairing. Over all very good product
Dual head unit iPhone 7
I can’t even get my app to open it constantly says pairing and never does anything downloaded both versions and nothing really would like to be able to Bluetooth my devices together after putting all this money in it
Can’t connect with my XDVD276BT using a IPhone 6, it just stays constantly trying to connect even when my phone is already paired with the stereo. Why advertise something all over the box and can’t have it working easily the first time? Disappointed.
- Dual Electronics Corp.
- 6.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Dual Electronics Corp. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.