Dubai Fitness makes getting fit and working out easier than ever. And it’s all starting with the 2018 Dubai Fitness Challenge.
Join us in transforming Dubai into the most active city in the world, and commit to 30 minutes of daily activity for 30 days from 26 October to 24 November 2018.
The app brings the fitness world to you, allowing you track your #Dubai30x30 progress and making it easier to get active and get moving
• Track your daily activity in the #Dubai30x30 challenge
• Sync with other popular fitness apps including Apple Health Kit
• Discover thousands of free classes, events and activities in Dubai
• See how you’re doing in the leaderboard
• Access exclusive deals and offers across Dubai
• Find your friends on the app and follow them to see what they are up to
• Find and follow fitness groups and join the Dubai Fitness community
Track your progress:
From running to surfing, the Dubai Fitness app allows you to track all your workouts and stay on top of your progress
Join an ever-growing fitness community and follow your friends, family and colleagues on their fitness journey.
Find your company, school or university or even your group of friends taking part in the Dubai Fitness Challenge. Join them as a team and see how you’re doing compared to others.
Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What's on listing
2. Updated events and classes details
3. Dubai 30x30 feed
2. User enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointment for something of this scale
Well for starters I am not sure who the app developers approached to build something like this. The biggest major concern is how people can manually add their exercise... how is this a true measure especially when there are interdepartmental competitions? People being human will cheat adding whatever they want thus faking the true figures of how much people are actually exercising.
No integration what so ever, the moves are not calibrated properly, they should have got in touch with giants like Apple who’s doing an amazing job with their Apple Watch... why isn’t it integrated? Why doesn’t it integrate with the basic in gps app tracking for the moves?
A flop if you ask me... I exercise daily and my Apple Watch is giving me more accurate results than this app... such a shame for a great initiative and do hope they release an update that integrates it all
Not much more than a glorified web page...
Doesn’t allow for scheduling activities of interest, instead provides only rudimentary list - requires separate follow ups with individual venues, so what’s the point? There is no need to duplicate functionality of fitness trackers: all those who want already have Fitbit, Apple Watch or whatever. Big missed opportunity to add new value.
Much improved over last year.
Can’t wait to test this app on my next workout.
- Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing
- 96.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.