Duck Dynasty®: Battle of the Beards
By A&E Television Networks Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official mobile game of America’s #1 reality television series, Duck Dynasty, is now available exclusively in the App Store! Its time to ditch your yuppie status and join Duck Dynasty’s Quack Pack, Jack!
Game development by A&E Networks and RED Games, a division of RED Interactive Agency
Battle of the Beards tests your reflexes and drops you feet first into the Louisiana backwoods to compete in the Robertson family’s favorite redneck activities. Master sets of rapid-fire micro-challenges, unlocking gear and earning points along the way, to prove you got what it takes to grow a beard as long as your favorite Duckmen.
As you play, your character will go from a Bluetooth-earpiece-wearing, clean-shaven businessman, to a fully camouflaged, long-haired, bandana-wearing redneck with a beard that would even make Phil jealous.
Can you keep up as the pace increases? Or will you be left in the dust as the heat turns up? Download Battle of the Beards today and show the world what your beard is made of!
Special Game Features Include:
• Exciting gameplay based on memorable moments from Duck Dynasty.
• Hunt ducks, eat chilies, blow up beaver dams and more.
• 15+ highly-repeatable, addicting mini-games.
• Create your very own customizable redneck character.
• Level up, grow your beard and unlock manly gear.
• Stylize your own redneck character with accessories from the Redneck store.
• With over 100 items and attributes in the Redneck store to choose from, thousands of unique character combinations exist.
• Snap photos of your redneck character and share them with friends on Facebook!
• Listen to your favorite quotes from the acclaimed series.
• Too tough for you in the bayou? Turn on Game Hints for a little aid in keeping up with the Robertsons.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
The holidays are over in the Louisiana Bayou and the Robertsons are back to their everyday duck huntin', chili tossin’, redneck way of life.
+ Minor Bug Fixes
This game is like dumb ways to die, BUT that isn't bad! You play like mini games and if you pass so many levels u unlock stuff & receive coins to buy stuff. You start with a city guy and transform him into a redneck! I 💗 Duck Dynasty it is my fav show in world! I love that they talk to u and it's not a imposter voice it is their real voices from the show! Also the mini games are based on what happens in the shows for instance the bees and beavers. U must get this game!!!!!
Happy! Happy! Happy!
I really like this game because it is true to the TV show. I like how the mini games are very simple and keep getting more rigorous. Some games, however, I think could use some revisions like the one where you tape boxes because it doesn't always read your finger. I think that they should also add more games so you don't keep repeating. With a few revisions then we will be cooking with peanut oil.
Good Game, but....
When I purchased this game, I was only able to open it normally one or two times. Now when I open it, it brings up the red entertainment screen( Most people who bought this know) then the screen goes gray. I tried deleting it then reinstalling it, restarting my device, and even restoring my device to its factory settings, but I still get the same result. On the other hand, when it worked, I really enjoyed it and would recommend it to other people.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 10, 2014
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 72.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: A&E Television Networks Mobile
- © 2013 A&E Television Networks, LLC. All rights reserved. Duck Dynasty, A&E and A+E Networks are trademarks of A&E Television Networks, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Yard Sale (10,000 coins)$0.99
- CEO Package (1,000,000 coins)$4.99
- Redneck Paycheck (50,000 coins)$1.99
- Peanut Oil (100,000 coins)$2.99