Prepare to go galactic in the biggest Duck Life adventure ever!
It is a peaceful day on Earth. You are enjoying your fame and fortune being the world duck racing champion. All of a sudden, a wormhole materialises in the sky and an evil looking alien duck appears. Without hesitation, he steals your hard-earned champion crown and flies off into space. Now it's up to you to get it back!
Train up in running, flying, swimming, climbing, jumping and (for the first time ever) intelligence so you can race your way across the universe to get back your crown! Explore exotic worlds to find new training mini games and wacky duck aliens to race. Enter the duck racing tournament on each world to win a trip to another planet, and get one step closer to your goal!
You don't have to go it alone! Enter a shop to buy new members for your duck racing team, and become an unstoppable racing force! You can also buy clothes, hats and hairstyles for your ducks to make sure they're the most stylish champions around!
- 6 different planets with their own species of alien ducks
- Over 30 different races to enter
- 6 different skills to learn and 24 mini games to train them
- Customise your ducks with hats, hairstyles, clothes and paint
- Adorable characters
- Outstanding graphics
- Captivating music
+ Fixed bug
+ The game is now compatible with iPhoneX
Ratings and Reviews
Maybe Some New Things In The Game
1. We Need A Race Editor For Racing With Friends.
2. Enable A Way To Remove Clothing From Ducks And ReCostomize The Hair/Body/(For The First Time Ever) Tail.
3. Add 2 New Planets (Sea In-between Terra And Freez And Venus After Pyro).
4. How About Sea Training Will Be (Running: Run To The Next Portal And Do Not Drown In The Water. Swimming: Swim While Avoiding The Nets By Moving Up And Down. Flying: Fly While Avoiding The Electric Beams By Moving Left And Right. Climbing: Jump Between Walls Before The Water Gets You! Jumping: Jump Out Of The Water Before You Run Out Of Air! Intelligence: Guess How Many Mermaid Ducks Are In The Sea (Alien Duck Mermaids Do Not Count). For The First Time Ever Building: Draw A Wall To Protect Ducks From The Hurricane (Leave The Alien Ducks Out Of The Wall). Your Ducks Need Building Level To Make Things In The Race Editor AndBuild A Ramp To Go Up Long Walls That You Can’t Fly Or Climb Or Jump To)
5. Freez Building Will Be To Trace A Shelter With The Dotted Lines Before The Naked Ducks Freeze!
6. Add Haircuts The Haircut Shop The HCShop Owners With Have Scissors And A Comb.
7. Ad Colorful Creations The Dye Shop To Dye Clothing The Dye Shop Owners Will Be Holding A Paintbrush.
I love the duck life games and this is no exception. The only thing I would change is that I finished the game in a few hours and there isn’t much to do in end game. I don’t really like buying outfits and there is no reason to train more than one duck. I literally trained my duck to every max level and energy level to 255. There is no reward and zero reason to train above 150 or so.
Good Game 1 issue
Really good game but there is one thing. On the Terra planet climbing mini-game, there's a glitch where you go a bit too far and then you float, and the time goes to negative and there's no way to get off of the mini-game except swiping out the app and going back in, and it's really annoying sometimes.
Anyways pretty good game I would give it 4 1/2 stars if I could.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.