Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
One of the most cherished 8-bit titles of all time returns with the mobile release of DuckTales: Remastered!
Join Scrooge McDuck in an epic adventure across the world to discover the five Legendary Treasures! Embark on a journey to the Himalayas, Amazon, Transylvania, African mines, and Moon using Scrooge's secret map. But watch out for the evil sorceress Magica De Spell and notorious Beagle Boys – they're on a quest to steal Scrooge's fortune and will stop at nothing. He may have to risk it all to save his nephews, Huey, Dewey and Louie, but not without epic boss fights along the way! Hold on to your top hat and play as Scrooge McDuck as you travel to the far corners of the world!
• PLAY as Scrooge McDuck in this remastering of the classic, side-scrolling platformer game
• EXPLORE the Himalayas, Amazon, Transylvania, African mines, and Moon in search of the five Legendary Treasures
• ATTACK enemies with Scrooge's iconic pogo jump and cane swing
• BATTLE and DEFEAT villains in epic boss fights
• POWER UP with invincibility and discover extra hearts to increase health
• COLLECT gems to UNLOCK over 90 pieces of production art from the original TV series
• BLUETOOTH controller supported
DuckTales: Remastered retains the authenticity of its 8-bit predecessor and features an expanded story with all new, improved graphics. DuckTales fans can relive the classic TV series from the 1980's, complete with the original voice-actors and exclusive production art from the show's archives. But this timeless tale is bound to spin up a new generation of fans by introducing a uniquely hand-crafted, simple and fun game for all ages.
• Hand-drawn animated sprites and richly painted level backgrounds
• Original voice talent, including Alan Young, Frank Welker, Russi Taylor and June Foray
• New Easy mode for casual and younger players, and new Extreme mode for devoted fans
• Digitally-enhanced soundtrack featuring modern amplified iterations of the classic melodies
• Expanded storyline and character narration
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Improved controls
- Tuned speed of lava in final chase for Lucky Dime
- Abbreviated cinematic option
- Minor bug fixes and performance optimizations
Every time I play when I'm about to beat a level or beat a level the game crashes back to the apple home screen. Save points would be good but being able to actually play a game that I effin paid for would be great. NOT HAPPY
Great, but has a major bug
This game is a 5 star game, but ever since the update, whenever I turn my screen off in the middle of a level, instead of going to the pause screen when I turn it back on, it crashes and goes to my home screen, thus losing all of my progress in the level. Using an IPod 5th gen. Please fix or add save points.
True to the original
Having $crooge and gang back in the beloved game of yesteryear is awesome. Game play is easy and true to what you would expect. Lines up nicely with Ducktales reboot coming to TV in 2016.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 20, 2015
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 1.07 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2016 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes