Safety Center is a robust mobile solution that empowers organizations to put safety procedures, emergency response plans and other similar documents right in the hands of workers without the bulk, expense, and inefficiencies associated with paper-based alternatives.
Safety Center lets you:
• Access a centralized source for Emergency Action Plans (EAP), safety policies and procedures, compliance checklists, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), evacuation maps, diagrams, and virtually any other standard employee protocols or safety-related materials your organization provides
• Receive updated plans, procedures, and supporting materials instantly, ensuring you are always utilizing the most current versions
• Receive push notifications on your mobile device that deliver immediate access to critical, actionable information
• Send incident reports including photographs and GPS data, should an incident occur automatically routing information in real time to appropriate parties in your organization
• Work in compliance with your organization’s policies and regulations
Safety Center is fully configurable to meet your organization’s specific needs, allowing employers to deliver a tailored approach that’s unique for various buildings, locations, or groups. The application also works without a network connection, ensuring employees still have access to all plans and contacts even if the Internet goes down.
In the event of an actual emergency, Safety Center is an ideal tool for safely and effectively managing and documenting employee responses. From keeping employees safe during weather emergencies to contending with spills, accidents, and other similar situations, Safety Center delivers immediate access to the appropriate procedures right on their smartphone; ensuring all employees can access and follow them … even in the most challenging of circumstances.
Helping organizations increase efficiencies, reduce costs and maintain a safer and more secure facility, Safety Center delivers more than just business and process improvements ... it delivers peace of mind.
•Integration with OnSolve's SendWordNow and MIR3 Technologies
•Email and Text Notifications to Plan Users
•Email and Text Notifications to PeopleSync Groups
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use! Very effective
Not professionally designed
I'm really surprised a company as big as Dude Solutions would put out an app like this. It doesn't look professionally designed at all.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.