By Static Oceans Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Race down Shred Lord mountain as an avalanche chases after you. Ski between gates, dodge obstacles, discover the secrets of the mountain, and try making it all the way to the bottom.
- The New Yorker's iPhone Game of the Month for March 2014 -
* Four mountain sections – the Top, the Forest, Yeti Valley, and the Totem Trials.
* The mountain changes with every run – never ski the same slopes twice.
* Collect pinecones on the mountain to unlock shortcuts, and purchase gear to help you survive the mountain's many obstacles.
* Secret zones are scattered across the mountain, each holding a trophy for you to claim.
* No IAP. Buy the game once and it's yours to enjoy.
"If 'The Big Lebowski' had an alpine sequel, and that sequel were turned into a video game, it would be Dudeski."
- Joshua Rothman, The New Yorker
"Dudeski pits your shredding skills to the test in a race against an avalanche—and totally nails the run."
- Richard Moss, MacLife - (4.5/5)
"Filled with humorous touches and arcade fun, Dudeski is entertaining from top to bottom."
- Alex Beech, AppSpy - (4/5)
"...a unique experience among a bevy of me-too auto-runners."
- Carter Dotson, 148Apps - (4/5)
"It's joyfully silly, but still manages to be a slick and enjoyable retro-styled slope slider."
- Harry Slater, PocketGamer
What's New in Version 1.2
Hey everyone! Benedict and Jerry here with your second Dudeski update!
What's the big news in this one? We changed rendering paths. What does that mean for you? Hopefully a huge performance boost!
We also fixed a bunch of small bugs.
Hope you're having a good day and are having a great start to your spring!
Great Arcade Game
Has all the elements of a great addicting game.
Easy to pick up, but quickly becomes very challenging.
Character control is very responsive.
Fun graphics and soundtrack
When you crash it doesn't feel cheap, and is entirely your fault. Great game to try and get high scores on.
Lots of little secrets and things to discover, even though it's essentially an "endless runner" but broken down into stages.
Even though the controls are simple, the timing for the turns matches the timing of real ski turns. Although the game isn't super complicated, it feels great to play!
Awsome game! I beat it to quickly though, please come out with more mountains to totally shred on!