Duet Browser Free - dual window web browser
By Makoto Setoh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Duet Browser is a dual window tab browser for the iPad. It features a simple and elegant user interface.
This app allows you to use two web browser windows simultaneously on iPad's wide screen.
In portrait mode, the screen is divided into top and bottom windows; and in landscape mode, the windows are located side by side.
Each window can open up to four tabs, so it's easy to switch between web pages with a single tap.
Tap the active window tab to maximize the window. Tap again to return to previous size.
In portrait mode, drag the title bar to resize the windows split; and when in landscape mode, drag the split bar.
To swap windows around, simply rotate your iPad.
- Evernote Web Clipping
- Import bookmarks via iTunes file sharing
- Save image
- Open page in new tab
- Open page in the other window
- History feature
- Bookmarks with folders
- Resume function (reloads any tab that were open the last time you quit app)
* Web page downloading is not supported.
- Open current page in Safari
- Email current page title and URL
- Change default page when opening new tab
- Change search engine (enabled by changing the URL in the settings screen)
To change the default search engine, use the following format in the settings screen.
What's New in Version 2.4
- iOS6 Support
- Evernote OAuth Support
- Disable auto-captitalization in URL box and search box.
The worst ever
Zero Stars, if I could rate it that way. I tried to bring up my Evernote Web page so that I could take notes alongside video sources. Quickly found out that I couldn't scroll down my notes. Also, couldn't get access to the rest of my notes. I will get rid of this app immediately. Worthless. Don't even bother.