By Makoto Setoh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Duet Browser is a dual window tab browser for the iPad. It features a simple and elegant user interface.
This app allows you to use two web browser windows simultaneously on iPad's wide screen.
In portrait mode, the screen is divided into top and bottom windows; and in landscape mode, the windows are located side by side.
Each window can open up to four tabs, so it's easy to switch between web pages with a single tap.
Tap the active tab to maximize the window. Tap again to return to previous size.
In portrait mode, drag the title bar to resize the windows split; and when in landscape mode, drag the split bar.
To swap windows around, simply rotate your iPad.
- iPad 3rd Retina display support
- Evernote Web Clipping
- Import bookmarks via iTunes file sharing
- Save image
- Open page in new tab
- Open page in the other window
- Bookmarks with folders
- Resume function (reloads any tab that were open the last time you quit Duet)
- Open current page in Safari
- Email current page title and URL
- Change default page when opening new tab
- Change search engine (enabled by changing the URL in the settings screen)
To change the default search engine, use the following format in the settings screen.
What's New in Version 2.4
- iOS6 Support
- Evernote OAuth Support
- Disable auto-captitalization in URL box and search box.
Best evernote web clipper so far
The best browser to web clip articles into evernote. I gave 4 start because:
- no ability to disable images, also an option to exclude the image in the evernote clip would be nice.
- would be nice to have an option to clip the selected content in a text format
- you are able to add notes before cliping to evernote, however youn can't edit or modify the content
Please add more options for evernote users, i'm sure this would be really nice to all evernote fans...
UPDATE: this is a great! App for a evernote user that want to post web content to evernote. PLEASE add an option to modify the content in the preview window, before sending it to evernote.