DUFL is a premium travel service- a personal valet that simplifies business travel by shipping, cleaning and storing your business attire.
DUFL stores your belongings in your personal DUFL closet and allows you to pack from your phone in about 60 seconds by tapping on the photos of the items you want to take with you. Your professionally packed suitcase will meet you at your hotel so you can travel bag-free. When you’re ready to head home, just affix the shipping label provided and leave your bag at the hotel where FedEx picks up. We’ll pick it up, clean everything and store it in your DUFL virtual closet until you’re ready for your next trip.
• Register for DUFL and order your Welcome kit for free. We’ll send you a large suitcase to fill with all your belongings. When it’s ready, request a pick-up in the app.
• We’ll pick up your bag, clean, photograph and inventory all of your items and place them in your DUFL virtual closet.
• When you are ready to travel, enter your arrival date and destination and pack by tapping on the photos of the items you want to take. Your bag will meet you there.
• Eliminate the stress of packing and dragging a bag with you. Pack in 60 seconds and save yourself 3-5 hours per round-trip!
• Skip the lines at bag check and don’t worry about overweight bag fees. You’ll be notified when your bag is shipped, received, returned and the status of your items.
• When your trip ends, affix the provided shipping label and leave your bag at the hotel for pick up. We’ll ship it back to the DUFL warehouse and have everything ready for your next trip.
DUFL: Changing the way the world travels
Date formatting updates
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea, great app!!!
Just signed up for the service, such a great idea. Love that I don't have to pay to check my bag or hassle finding carry on space. App worked fine for me, if you travel somewhat frequently this will make your life a lot easier!
I was in the beta and this is totally going to change the way I travel. Great job DUFL team and congrats!
One of those apps where you have to get an invitation and put on a wait list
The interface is a bit iffy.
Takes forever to get the invitation.
Wouldn't recommend it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.