Explore DuJour, where luxury lives. Interact with our digital and print channels from your mobile and tablet. DuJour will be your passport to an exclusive but inclusive world. DuJour is the ultimate go-to guide for art, fashion, entertainment, culture, business, travel and more. DuJour will inspire you with unrivaled access celebrating the people and the places that makes our community like no other, reaching an audience that is second to none. Our award winning content and business model showcases a unique blend of people and places with products and services that are on the verge of discovery with insightful features from thoughtful leaders and investigators, keeping you captivated and in the know. Explore our app to be considered for our unique offerings including receiving our stellar quarterly publication and our biweekly newsletters, and our monthly insider communications and the opportunity to be invited to our star-studded events.
Stability improvements and other minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Trendy and hip. Dig the design.
Oops DuJour lost me at page 28
Closed and tossed the magazine when I saw the "Tell us about yourself Bill Maher". What a pig. I should've known if Jason Binn was doing business with the Greenspuns, I shouldn't have been surprised to see the pig featured. The trash (literally) is on the curb. Oh, the one star is because they won't let you rate any thing lower.
I like the new update on this app, it is much faster to download
- MAZ Digital Inc.
- 48.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Copyright 2014 by DuJour Media Group, LLC. All rights reserved. Reproduction without permission prohibited. Not responsible for unsolicited material; it will be treated as conditionally assigned.
- In-App Purchases
- Fall 2013 $3.99
- DuJour Winter 2014 $3.99
- DuJour Fall 2014 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.