Hop in the shoes of Duke Dashington, bumbling adventurer and explorer and save treasures from collapsing dungeons! You have only 10 seconds to escape each room before the ceiling collapses! Do you have what it takes to be the fastest treasure hunter in the world?
Originally released in 2014, Duke Dashington Remastered is a complete remake with improved controls, polished level design and completely redrawn graphics! Now including the brand new Crystal Cavern dungeon that was not in the original game!
- High-speed puzzle platforming!
- Easy to use dashing controls!
- 5 different dungeons to explore!
- 150 rooms of deadly traps and mind-boggling puzzles!
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards for fastest clear times!
- Important information! - This game is funded by adverts, but is completely free to play with no timers or boosters to ruin your experience. There is an option to remove popup ads for a one time in-app purchase.
Duke is back with a big content update featuring:
- iPhone X display support!
- New dungeon: Crystal Cavern!
- New Crystal Cavern achievements and Time Trial leaderboard!
- Bugfixes and adjustments.
Ratings and Reviews
Cool concept, could be longer
First off, I'd like to say that the game delivered what I was expecting: a cool pixel game with simple controls, nice design and a fun little challenge for me to play offline. The stages did a good job at teaching you the new mechanic it offered before giving you a difficult challenge using your previous experiences, and before you knew it you'd be at the end, feeling satisfied to be done with the stage.
The only problem is, there is only four stages. Four. Each with 30 stages, only amounting to 120 levels. I only got about 30-40 minutes with the game, counting the full time trial run. Yeah, it's a free game, so I don't expect you to have this full campaign, but more stages would be nice.
Thanks for reading
Quick Game, Fun to Beat
I really enjoyed this game. I was able to do a full play-through in about 2 hours, but the strategy was increasingly difficult and the ability to keep playing without waiting for new lives or paying a few made this 5 Star for me. The ads were persistent, but overall not too annoying. The only reccomendation I have is to port the controls to swipe instead of on screen buttons for a more intuitive play. If this game had an expansion pack for 3-5 more works for 99¢, I would buy! Just an idea for the developers to make some additional profit and provide “expert” version of the game.
This game is great, fun, has an awesome art style, but my only problems with it are that it is so hard. I get that there should be a bit of a challenge but please make it easier. Otherwise it is an awesome game and I recommend it for anyone. Also THE ADDS NEED TO STOP!!!!!!! I put it down another star because of them. It’s always the same stupid add that is so annoying so please get rid of them before I destroy my phone because of it. But if I want to get rid of them I have to pay, bro I’m 14 I don’t pay for stuff on the phone if I have to I just delete it.
- Jussi Simpanen
- 74.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Jussi Simpanen
- In-App Purchases
- Golden Suit + Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.