By Jussi Simpanen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Duke Dashington is a bumbling adventurer and explorer who has a bad tendency to cause the ancient ruins he is exploring to collapse, before he has even set his foot in! Fortunately, Duke is very fast on his feet, and he is determined to get the treasures inside before the ceiling collapses! Dash your way through dozens of deadly traps and puzzles, but be wary: You have only 10 seconds to reach the exit of each room, and Duke can't stop moving without hitting something first! Do you have what it takes to be the fastest treasure hunter in the world?
- Fast-paced puzzle platforming!
- Simple dashing controls! Choose from two different control styles!
- 4 vastly different temples to explore!
- Over 100 rooms of deadly traps and mind-boggling puzzles!
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards for fastest clear times!
What's New in Version 1.2
- New, optional On Screen Button control style
- Changed Time Trial versions of the temples to be unlocked right after first room of first temple
- Small adjustments and fixes
Fun Little Puzzler
Great little game. The main character reminds me of a mix between Wario and Scrooge McDuck. Gameplay is simple and the levels get harder as you progress. I like how this game uses its level design to teach you different aspects about the environment, then combines these aspects to make more challenging levels. Excellent design and execution.
Only complaint: I've completed two of the four worlds in about fifteen minutes :/ here's to hoping for updates!
Keep up the good work, dev! :)
It's challenging and even more frustrated than flappy bird))) waiting for new levels ;)
Short and sweet
Excellent music, varied gameplay, and retro graphics. What more does a man really need in life?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 16, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 23.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jussi Simpanen
- © Jussi Simpanen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.