Dumb Ways to Die brought you the dumb little Beans that the world fell in love with. Now it’s time for another dumbfounding adventure!
Help rebuild and keep the once great town of Dumbville safe, travel to the scorching deserts of Dumbgypt, hike to the frosty summits of Dumb Peak, and journey to the curious planet of Dumbtune and more in Dumb Ways to Die 3: World Tour!
• Get your tools ready to help make the Dumb World safe once again!
• Collect and play as your favourite Beans!
• Paint and decorate each Town however you see fit!
• Collect crazy amounts of Tokens with Token Rush and Jackpot events!
• Beware of dragons in Castle Catastrophe...
• Ski down the steep, penguin-filled slopes of Dumb Peak...
• Prepare food for a super smoothie in Culinary Chaos...
• Explore the alien invaded shafts of a space station in Shuttle Shift...
• Soar through the skies above Dumbville in a crazy plane flight...
• Jump and surf through the mighty Pyramids of Dumbgypt...
• Collect unique outfits for all the Beans!
• Earn Tokens and special gifts with the new Daily Bonus! Play each day for greater rewards!
• Do your best to keep the Beans alive! They're counting on you!
• All this and more in Dumb Ways to Die 3: World Tour!
General bug and performance fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I like the approach that you guys are taking
This game is really fun and it’s a cool new kind of dumb ways to die game. But I have a lot of recommendations and issues. One recommendation would be the loot boxes. I open up common loot boxes and I got commons. As expected. But when I open Rares I also get commons. I’ve opened up 5 rares and gotten all commons. I feel like if you buy a rare loot box then it should be a guaranteed rare and up. Same goes with epic loot box, guaranteed epic. But at the moment I’m sticking with the commons because I’ve already gotten one epic, 4 rares and a lot of commons from the common crates.
So another thing that I recommend. If you get a duplicate of a character and the character is already in the hospital than I feel that it should be a free revive.
Something that I assume is in the future but I still recommend is add more of the original characters and maybe even some new ones. So like unlocking new characters to play as and have new benefits. Similar to this I would say more “worlds”. So far I’m in Egypt and the space one looks cool but after I get there then what? 1 last thing would be to add daily and weekly challenges to earn coins. So let’s say “Score 500 in The Egypt mini game” and if you complete it you get a reward of like 1000 coins or something. That’s about it, I hope this helps for the future of this game.
NOT What I Remember
Honestly, after playing this game, I think 🤔 I like the 1st one and 2nd one better. I mean, it kinda feels like your just fixing houses 🏡 and playing mini games, other then that, there’s really nothing to do. The graphics are nice, and the mini games are also nice, but I like the old ones. I also read other reviews before getting the app, and a lot of people thought the same thing as me. But I thought 💭 it would be so good 😊, that it would be better then the 1st and 2nd, and my prediction is somehow wrong. But other people still like the new one, so I don’t want to make you feel bad 😞! All of your games are wonderful, and the Earth 🌏 is blessed to have people like you, cheering people up with funny 😆 games. From the title, I’m not upset 😢 that it’s different, I just really don’t remember the 1st or 2nd version like this one, and in a way, that’s a good thing! All I’m saying is that maybe you should add more stuff to do in the game. For example, you can make it so people can get characters from houses, and a crane!
Lots of bugs and controls are really wonky.
I really like this new approach to DWTD but the gameplay is really affected by some glitches and bugs. Whenever an ad plays the app crashes and returns me to my tablet's home screen. It lags when I play mini games and my character will crash their plane or skis unnecessarily because of it. It's really hard to make any progress since the wait time for the hospital is so long, the controls are weird, and of all the bugs. I have the patience to wait thirty minutes for the hospital, the problem is that it's not worth waiting so long when my characters will lose all their lives so quickly. The airplane game and ski game have slightly wonky controls, and I understand that they are meant to be challenging, but the controls have such an odd feel and are so sensitive that it just makes it impossible to make use of your lives. Please do some bug fixes and control fixes to make the gameplay smoother.
- Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- 368.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- The Dumb Ways Pack $3.99
- No Ads $1.99
- Bag of Tokens $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.