Dumb Ways to Die
By Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You've seen the video - now the lives of those charmingly dumb characters are in your hands.
Enjoy 22 hilarious mini-games as you attempt to collect all the charmingly dumb characters for your train station, achieve high scores and unlock the famous music video that started it all.
Download the FREE game now to enjoy the new fun and remember, be safe around trains. A message from Metro.
- Why is his hair on fire? Who cares, just RUN!
- Quickly wipe your screen free of puke
- Balance that wobbling glue eater
- Flick the piranhas out of range of those precious private parts
- Swat wasps before it's too late
- Best not invite that psycho killer inside
- Carefully remove forks from toasters
- Help self-taught pilots
- Get back from the edge of the platform you fools
- Have patience at level crossings
- No crossing the tracks! Not even for balloons!
- And who knew rattlesnakes were so picky about mustard?
- Doing your own electrical work? Choose the wires carefully
- Mind the gap! Board the train safely
- Space is no fun without a helmet. Put it on now!
- Stop the clothes dryer. It’s a terrible hiding place!
- Scratched the drug dealer’s ride, now avoid his bat
- Taking expired medicine is not recommended
- Selling your kidneys on the internet? Don’t bleed out!
- Perfect your dumb-death prevention skills to unlock the full set of characters for your train station
- Earn your own local copy of the original video
- Compete against friends and highly skilled strangers on the Game Center leaderboard
Watch the original Webby and Cannes award-winning video here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw
© Metro Trains Melbourne, Dumb Ways to Die™
What's New in Version 1.7
Four more Dumb Ways to Die characters have come out of hiding and star in all new mini-games!
DO OR DRY – Slow-witted Bungle is hiding in a clothes dryer but someone’s started the machine! Stop the machine before it’s too late!
BAT ATTACK – Help Doomed avoid the drug dealer’s wrath after scratching his brand new car.
KILL PILL – Make sure Pillock picks the right bottle of medicine or suffer the consequences.
KIDNEY BEAN – Dunce sold his kidneys on the internet for extra cash. Stitch him up before he bleeds to death!
iMessage Stickers: Get eight free stickers of your favourite dim-witted friends.
Mini-game tweaks, bug fixes and performance enhancements.
We’ll be back soon with new Dumb Ways – thanks for playing!
Was better before the update
While I still love this game and it's very addicting theme song, the update has ruined some aspects of the game for me. To start, I lost all of the characters in my plaza that I had previously earned. There's also no option to turn off the airplane game anymore which never worked for me in the original; the option to turn it off was very appreciated. Some games seem harder, others more fluid. You have to watch an ad after almost every play through whether you click to submit another life or not. I understand this is common in free games, but it was not something the game had prior to the update. I do appreciate that all of the characters now have games.
Latest update killed the game
This game has always been incredibly fun, just a nice silly game to play and unwind. Now it's super stiff, the mechanics aren't smooth at all. And holy crap, ads much?! The ads are out of control and there is no option to buy the game to get rid of them or anything. And my absolute least favorite... the "update" reset everyone's progress and put us all back to zero, seemingly just so they could change the train platform character screen. It's awful. If there isn't a fix in the next week to smooth the game back out and get rid of the crap ton of ads, I'll be deleting. Very sad, cause I've been playing this game for quite awhile now.
Update not helpful
This game was tons of fun and the latest update should have been a great addition, but there are many more inconsistencies with how the game operates. Mini games where you have to swipe screens such as the vomit or mustard one do not work as smoothly anymore. Additionally the new sewing challenge seems to not register as well with touch response.
Overall what was working now seems like it has been revamped but instead of making things better, it made the game frustrating due to game not registering swipes and touches
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 19, 2016
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 340 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- © Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd. Co-published by PopReach Incorporated.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.