Dumb Ways to Die
By Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kate Moss's favourite game, according to The Guardian!
You've seen the video - now the lives of those adorably dumb characters are in your hands.
Enjoy 15 hilarious mini-games as you attempt to collect all the charmingly dumb characters for your train station, achieve high scores and unlock the famous music video that started it all.
From piranhas and platforms to snakes and level crossings — tap, swipe, and flick to safely escape a wide range of DUMB WAYS TO DIE™.
Download the FREE game now to enjoy the new fun and remember, be safe around trains. A message from Metro.
- Why is his hair on fire? Who cares, just RUN!
- Quickly wipe your screen free of puke
- Balance that wobbling glue eater
- Flick the piranhas out of range of those precious private parts
- Swat wasps before it's too late
- Best not invite that psycho killer inside
- Carefully remove forks from toasters
- Help self-taught pilots
- Get back from the edge of the platform you fools
- Have patience at level crossings
- No crossing the tracks! Not even for balloons!
- And who knew rattlesnakes were so picky about mustard?
- Perfect your dumb-death prevention skills to unlock the full set of characters for your train station
- Earn your own local copy of the original video
- Compete against friends and highly skilled strangers on the Game Center leaderboard
Watch the original Webby and Cannes award-winning video here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw
© Metro Trains Melbourne, Dumb Ways to Die™
What's New in Version 1.5
Minor backend tinkering
Omg this is the funniest and most fun game I've ever played!!! Dumb ways to die is awesome... But maybe the makers should make different levels like easy, normal, and challenging or hard. It gets kind of frustrating on the mustard one and the tilting one. I think they should make it a bit slower, but over all, it is amazing. In the vid its so funny at the end when it says be safe around trains a message from metro, because like 3% I the video was about trains! Great job, metro.
Awesome game but needs minor tweaks
I really love this game even though I'm 25. Simple and great graphics. Really love the style.
The plane/blow level is IMPOSSIBLE on the ipad. I've never once got passed it. Is there some trick?
Puke - a little too difficult to clean entire screen on ipad but not impossible like plane.
Tilt - should be taken out altogether. Since its on my ipad, it's usually in my lap and not my hands. Can be pretty hard.
Add minigames to the new characters or remove them.
More minigames just because I love it so much!
I have played this game for a while and it's always been pretty good , but truthfully I can even play the game anymore because I get the vomit one like every other time and it's impossible , I would understand if it took majority of the vomit he woud live but no u must get all of it off in like 2 seconds . I can't play the game it's just so annoying when I get that one level , all the others are fun and I like to play 😬
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 24, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 39.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- © Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.