You've seen the video - now the lives of those charmingly dumb characters are in your hands.
Enjoy 58 hilarious mini-games as you attempt to collect all the charmingly dumb characters for your train station, achieve high scores and unlock the famous music video that started it all.
Download the FREE game now to enjoy the new fun and remember, be safe around trains. A message from Metro.
- Why is his hair on fire? Who cares, just RUN!
- Quickly wipe your screen free of puke
- Balance that wobbling glue eater
- Flick the piranhas out of range of those precious private parts
- Swat wasps before it's too late
- Best not invite that psycho killer inside
- Carefully remove forks from toasters
- Help self-taught pilots
- Get back from the edge of the platform you fools
- Have patience at level crossings
- No crossing the tracks! Not even for balloons!
- And who knew rattlesnakes were so picky about mustard?
- Doing your own electrical work? Choose the wires carefully
- Mind the gap! Board the train safely
- Space is no fun without a helmet. Put it on now!
- Stop the clothes dryer. It’s a terrible hiding place!
- Scratched the drug dealer’s ride, now avoid his bat
- Taking expired medicine is not recommended
- Stitch it up before bleeding out!
- Perform a daring rescue from a burning building
- Drag appliances back on the shelf to prevent accidents
- Remember to stop at level crossings
- Everyone loves bacon! Even rattlesnakes!
- Rotate the wires to complete the circuit
- Only cross at pedestrian crossings
- Remember the sequence for a fireworks show
- Swipe to avoid a prickly crash
- Sprung a leak? Sprint to the shore!
- Tap to tip toe to the ice cream
- Keep the wasp nest from hitting the ground
- Avoid eating rotten food
- Leap over forest obstacles
- Screw down the glue cap
- Find the psycho before he finds you!
- Smash the asteroids
- Hunt for treasure, but don’t get hunted yourself
- Ready, aim, and fire yourself onto an opposing galleon
- Walk the plank, but don’t fall over
- Barricade your home to stave off zombies
- Follow the recipe to brew the perfect potion
- Feed the bear candy before he feeds on you
- Build the perfect snowman, but watch out for pointy carrots
- Pouring drinks from a rickety ladder is inadvisable
- Time your jump or get stuck in a chimney
- Package the chocolates or feel love’s bite
- Don’t Dumb with scissors
- Drive up to a scenic lookout (but make sure to brake)
- Don’t crack under pressure during an egg race
- Find a bunny buddy in the dangerous wilderness
- Steer clear of rotten eggs
- Perfect your dumb-death prevention skills to unlock the full set of characters for your train station
- Earn your own local copy of the original video
- Create your own Dumb Ways character from loads of facial features, accessories and more!
Watch the original Webby and Cannes award-winning video here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
Thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Death’s never been funnier. Funny enough that when we die while poking a bear or wiring house lights, we’re as happy as when we live. Win or lose, these clever, cartoonish mini-games make survival an irresistible challenge.
Honestly one of my favorite free apps out there
I used to LOVE this game. It's cute, stressful, and full of small creatures dying. Lots of fun. I deleted it a while ago because I was getting distracted too often while writing my thesis. I had let it out of my mind for a while and then someone brought it up recently so I decided it was time to redownload it. I absolutely understand that you don't just go around making apps that everyone loves because it's something you enjoy doing pro bono. Money is important and it allows you to keep making new stuff. There definitely is a line though and it's certainly been crossed in this app. Throw up an ad here and there between games, fine. I'll just mute it and wait until I can try again. Putting ads up every time you click a button is pushing it past my limits. I had the app on my phone for 5 minutes and had to delete it because it was simply unbearable. Such a shame too because the game is actually fun. Not worth spending any money to get rid of ads, but definitely one of my favorite free apps.
Dumb Ways to Die is a really fun, kind-of-strategic game. I like how the new update gave more options like customizing your own character to use in game, and new challenges. The only thing that I don’t like about the update is that you can’t watch the Dumb Ways to Die video. I really liked that video. Another thing is that the ads basically take over the game. After you use up all three of your “lives”, you get the option to watch an ad and continue. You can also skip. So I didn’t really want to watch an ad, so I skipped. So I clicked the Main Menu button and I got an ad. So what’s the point in skipping, if you’re still going to get an ad anyway? Please fix this so that I don’t have to watch an ad EVERY SINGLE TIME after I die. Overall, I really like Dumb Ways to Die, and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes funny, strategical games.
- Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- 414.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd. Co-published by PopReach Incorporated.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Coin Doubler $1.99
- Dumb Amount of Coins $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.