By Red Winter Software Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How long can you last? Explore dark dungeons and hack and slash your way to treasure through hordes of bloodthirsty monsters eager to eat you for lunch!
Dungelot 2 is a remarkably simple and engaging roguelike. Develop your character, find and upgrade equipment, hunt for treasure and useful items, and, above all, survive.
Perfect for quick breaks and brief play sessions.
Dungeon dives last 5-10 minutes
No two adventures are ever the same! Dungeons are randomly generated for each new character.
Unique gameplay experience:
Simple controls and a fresh perspective on the RPG
Battles with deadly dungeon lords:
Loot new artifacts from bosses and show 'em what you're made of!
Survive for as long as you can!
Avoid traps, evade enemies, and use your character's spells and special abilities to stay alive!
What's New in Version 1.51
- screen resolution fixed
- artifact item pictures and positions in dungeons fixed
- bug with 999 max health in "goblin thief event" fixed
- Dirty punch skill fixed
Disappointment after original Dungelot
Got this in a fervor of excitement as I loved Dungelot 1 so much. This is a far cry from the original game in terms of quality and fairness to player. I love challenging games, I've beaten every game in the Dark Souls series, but Dungelot 2 constantly spawns monsters with spells(that persist after their death??) that are more potent than is feasible and ruin the easiest dungeon run. Have encountered game breaking bugs twice, graphical issues at least ten times, and everyone's favorite, the "instant unexplained player death" bug on level three of the first dungeon with a level 6 warrior. Dungelot 2 needs a ton of fixing before I consider giving it a serious go. I may consider powering through these issues if play was unlimited, but it isn't. I either wait for "hams" to play dungeons or pay to play. Extremely disappointed. This could've been great. (Edit: Game breaking bug specifically: spells requiring a target sometimes cast successfully yet leave the "Choose a Target" prompt on the screen making the dungeon almost entirely impossible to continue in unless you restart the app. If you don't have enough hams to start the dungeon again, regardless of it not actually using the hams since you are simply continuing from where you left off, you're boned and have to wait for enough to continue, fix this blatantly broken game or take it off the App Store)
Potential here, but...
I loved the first Dungelot, so when I saw there was a follow up, I jumped on it. It is a huge improvement over the first but there are a couple of things that keep it from becoming "great"
1) the timer for refreshing your life/meat to do the dungeons doesn't always seem to work well. It is supposed to replenish 1 every 30 minutes (a bit long), but it doesn't always replenish. Lately if I okay before bed and wake up 6 hours later, I have 1 or 2... Not the amount I should
2) there are glitches that basically cause the game to partially freeze. At least every third or fourth game I experience a bug when trying to cast a spell tile. It won't let me select a target. It asks me to, but then all I can do is break blocks and pick up drops. I can't interact with the monsters to progress. When I close the app and relaunch, if I don't have enough meat to enter the dungeon, I can't continue (even though if I DO have enough, it doesn't charge me for continuing my game)
I was a huge fan of the first one and played it religiously. This one is even better in many ways. It looks better, plays better, and just feels more serious. That being said it lacks some real depth. I have already maxed out all classes and the pet. I have beat all dungeons as well. I had a great time while doing it, don't get me wrong but it needs more. Especially if you want me to pay $3.99 for unlimited energy. More classes, more pets, more dungeons!! I figure all those are coming but I can barely wait. Even with all maxed out I still can't stop playing. Great game. Get it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 25, 2014
- Version: 1.51
- Size: 84.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Red Winter Software Limited
- © 2013 Red Winter Software Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden ham$3.99
- 10 runes$2.99
- 35 runes$7.99
- 20 runes$4.99
- 12 000 coins$11.99
- 3000 coins$4.99
- 5500 coins$6.99
- 1500 coins$2.99
- 750 coins$1.99