Battle to be the Boss in this turn based, strategy RPG! Collect and build teams of powerful fantasy heroes, upgrade their unique abilities to battle epic bosses, and defend your Dungeon from raids!
• Fight with your Guild to conquer even bigger event challenges!
• Summon a horde of goblin warriors, ninja assassins, majestic knights, and mythical beasts.
• Collect & upgrade fantastic heroes and build custom teams to guard your Dungeon.
• Raid the dungeons of your friends and foes to steal their gold in battles. Get sweet Revenge against other players who attack your dungeon!
• Explore many battlegrounds and take your teams to fight in campaigns against fierce bosses.
• Summon a friend’s strongest champion in battle to get your team out of a jam and take that boss down.
• Test your skills in the Tower of Pwnage, Challenge Mode, and if you dare, Boss Mode.
• Upgrade your gear and customize abilities by crafting runes.
• Journey through a special quest to unlock each hero’s Epic ability.
• Switch up your hero’s look with unique skins.
• Reap more rewards from new Events and Quests every week!
• Learn from other players’ strategies by watching battle Replays in My Dungeon.
Join the community & keep updated on new heroes, events and game updates!
It’s Good to be the Boss!
If you’re enjoying battling in Dungeon Boss, please consider taking a moment to rate/review it.
“a simple but fun bite sized slice of RPGing.”-148Apps
“We can’t stop playing; it has us hooked!” – IGN Game Reviews
“a Triple-A-Quality title!” – VentureBeat
Even Bosses need support sometimes! Experiencing issues? Visit: http://bigfi.sh/ENHelp
More from Big Fish Games: www.bigfishgames.com
In this update:
• Optimizations and bug fixes to improve overall game performance.
Thanks for the continued feedback and support, and happy gaming!
If you like this game, please consider taking a moment to rate/review it.
Ratings and Reviews
Most gamers agree—the best part about a dungeon is fighting the boss. Dungeon Boss has distilled all the best parts of RPG dungeons—from collecting loot to fighting minions and facing off with bosses—into an extremely streamlined and addicting package. Collecting and leveling new heroes is an undeniable hook—while creating and defending your own dungeon is an absolute blast. Big Fish’s gorgeous game is fast-paced, uniquely presented, and most of all—fun. The grind is real—and it’s amazingly fun.
VERY good customer support. Generous game
I’ll try to write a more in depth review sometime, but I have to say that on the rare occasion I’ve run into a bug, the customer support people have been AWESOME. They respond quickly and compensate you for the problems you encounter.
The game itself is generous for this business model. I generally hate stamina games and games with a million different currencies. I kept playing because the daily bonus kept getting better and better and better. I’m almost on 1000 consecutive days and the bonus keep coming. The game itself rewards you. Yes it can be frustrating not knowing why you’re losing at PvP but once you figure out runs lvl and what heroes synergize, you start to have more success in pvp. You can hit a ceiling to where you feel like your guys are progressing too slowly, but you can even overcome that. Tokens drop, even for the rare heroes, with events, and you can get them to at least 5 star in not too terrible a time. If you spend a little money during events you can unlock heroes pretty quickly.
Despite having an energy system, the game gives you plenty to do. Run out of energy? Use raid tickets. Run out of those? Tower of Pwnage. It’s a pretty generous game that actually lets you 1) play it without running into “pay for more energy” problems and 2) gives you rewards for playing it.
Waste of time
Several months ago I uploaded game played it and had terrible time, tutorial was simplistic and bare, I deleted the game after 1 week. Then an associate said it had gotten better, so I reinstalled the application just to see if it really had gotten better. First off the graphics and gameplay are quite improved from last time, not as much lagging in game. Went through same things and tutorials was slightly better as now it explains runes a bit better, then came the PVP Raid. Now my avatars were at lvl 12 maxed abilities and almost all were ascended to second tier. The opponent had 3 regular lvl 8, and a 3 tier lvl 10. My team should have won easily but no, 4 hits and each of my avatars were down. That is one punch for each by regardless of tier lvl lesser lvl avatars. Why waste time or money on game where lvl of avatars don’t matter nor obviously runes when lower lvl can wipe out lvls much higher with ease. That was why I refuse to play and shall delete game once more, I don’t mind that people pay to play but let’s make it real, lvl 8 is just lvl 8 not a 12 and unless ascended to max shouldn’t beat lvl 12, hurt them yes, but not a one hit and the 12 is on ground by lvl 8. Great graphics, smoother gameplay but horrible system in regards to lvl and ascension. If it’s improve which I highly doubt the makers care, I shall try again until then my blog shall let people know this is another systematic probability gone horribly wrong. Good day and another deleted game.
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 181.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018, Big Fish Games, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Gems $2.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Bucket of Gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.