If you didn’t get your fill of your own gory, pixelated demise the first time around, Dungeon Highway Adventures brings you more chances to explode in a shower of blocky goo. With new levels, obstacles, enemies, and artwork, coupled with an all new item system, you can die like it’s the first time all over again. Hopefully you’ll take out some of the dungeon creatures along the way.
- Fast-paced, gritty, tilt-and-shoot gameplay
- Robust inventory system that lets you customize your character to your style
- Gorgeous 3d environments spread out across 20+ dungeons
- Monsters, items, chickens and more
- Original soundtrack by David Balatero and Barton McGuire
- An adventure that lasts for hours
* iOS 64-bit and Metal support
* Performance improvements
* Fixed bug where players could accidentally miss the final gate and run forever
Ratings and Reviews
I really want to like this game but I find the tile controls just unusable. How about tilt controls that change the speed of the character instead of the position? Or how about touch controls? I can't be the only person that finds most tilt controls unusable...
Not as fun
It's just not as fun as the first game. I don't like the odd geometric shapes and the stacked enemies and the shop. Levels aren't even randomized. It also seems like blood has been tuned down. Really, there's nothing I like about this game! The controls feel better, but that's it. You're better off playing endless mode of the first DH game (which this game doesn't have by the way).
Dungeon Highway Adventure
Everything has been improved from the first game (and I liked the first game). MUCH better graphics, sound, and control. Excellent work Substantial Inc.
- Substantial Inc.
- 132.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2014 Substantial Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1000 Coins $0.99
- 5,000 Coins $3.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.