Return to the days of old when men were men and warlocks drank root beer. Blaze through this comedicly delightful dungeon crawler with a tip of your helm to the old days of Atari Gauntlet.
Dungeon Run Features:
● Dozens of levels to satiate your ravenous dungeon crawling appetite!
● 4 unique heroes you can level up, customize, and do battle with
● Forge and craft your own armor and weapons
● 50+ levels and new ones added each update
● Puzzle solving lock & key arcade game with traps, treasure, and tons of fun
Finally ported to mobile from web, play one of the memorable Flash dungeon crawler games that has 100+ million plays around the world. Adventure through the Land of Fairosel during the times of Thorpin the Brave, the great Lord Protector of the Seven Kingdoms of Fairosel. Join forces with the heroes of valor to trounce upon the forces of evil!
Something is amiss in the town of Brumblewood. The once beautiful town church has become a stronghold of darkness. Now filled with denizens from the deep that terrorize the townspeople, it is time to storm the dungeons hidden deep beneath it to obliterate the White Warlock's foot hold upon the land.
Defy his power and his sniveling taunts as you take back all that he stole from Brumblewood's citizens. Destroy his rapidly expanding stranglehold on the people and vanquish the Warlock's boss. Hours of re-playable fun awaits in the first installation of Dungeon Run: Blackroost Keep.
Ratings and Reviews
Sweet! It's shown up on mobile!
I remember this game from several years ago on the web, I think Shockwave's site. Lots of familiar stuff, and it looks like the developer added new features and a town to explore. Still has the comedy and antics, both old and new. The controls work nice too. I actually find it easier than when it was on PC with a keyboard. Very catchy and addicting. My first session was over 90 minutes and loads of fun. Going on a trip soon and looking forward to journeying further into the dungeons!
I love this game but can’t get past level 17. Very addictive. I used Level Warp but then also got stuck on level 36 - the controls disappear on this level (?)
Best dungeon game ever!!!
Awesome adventure game, continuos action!!!!
- Tangerine POP LLC
- 111.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Tangerine POP, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Continue Crystal $0.99
- 18 Pack of Continue Crystals $9.99
- Unlock Ganelon the Good $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.