Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"BUY THIS GAME." - Eli Hodapp, admin of touchArcade
"If you don’t like word games, this one may actually convert you" - Big Albie
“Depending on how you look at it, Dungeon Scroll either takes adventuring/RPG games or Puzzle games where they haven't been before ... Puzzle game of the year” – Game Tunnel (PC version)
“With a great combination of real-time play, fantasy motif, and excellent mechanics (and a competent dictionary, I might add), Dungeon Scroll becomes my new favorite word game… Two thumbs up, way up!” – The Underdogs (PC version)
"Dungeon Scroll is an amazingly fun little game that really puts your vocabulary and quick-thinking skills through the wringer" - Gamespot (PC version)
The award winning game Dungeon Scroll is now fully optimized for play on your iPhone!
If a word game and a dungeon crawler had a baby, this would be it. Arrange tiles to create magic words and blast rats, spiders and skeletons. But beware, a great evil looms beneath the depths.
Grab your wand and sharpen your intellect for you’re about to embark on a dangerous journey through twenty-five of the most vile dungeons in the realm!
• Internet Global Highscore feature including world flags and the most comprehensive game details ever in a word-game!
• Automatic save/resume on exit
• Secrets and ‘magic words’ for you to find
• Kid Mode, Normal, and Wizard game modes
• High quality orchestral stereo soundtrack
• Custom music support
• 180 degree flip support
• Created by award winning game designer Seth A. Robinson (Legend Of The Red Dragon, Dink Smallwood)
** Youtube video at website below **
What's New in Version 1.05
* Fixed crash issue with iOS 5
* Improved task switching support
* Can now disable Shake to Jumble
* Can now disable all audio
Nice Word Game!
Fun word game where you have to form words from a jumble of letters. There's more strategy to it than that, and it's set in a dungeon where you are supposedly using "magic" words to defeat monsters. This game also has a number of Easter eggs that will surprise you with a chuckle. Nice way to pass the time on the bus or something.
Fun game, but too fast
I loved the idea of this game and played all three modes. The only problem is that it took me just over an hour to beat all the modes combined. I'd love to see mots added on to this game, but in the meantime, it's a different type if word game and worth a try.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 28, 2012
- Version: 1.05
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Robinson Technologies Corporation
- © 2009 Robinson Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.