Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"BUY THIS GAME." - Eli Hodapp, admin of touchArcade
"If you don’t like word games, this one may actually convert you" - Big Albie
“Depending on how you look at it, Dungeon Scroll either takes adventuring/RPG games or Puzzle games where they haven't been before ... Puzzle game of the year” – Game Tunnel (PC version)
“With a great combination of real-time play, fantasy motif, and excellent mechanics (and a competent dictionary, I might add), Dungeon Scroll becomes my new favorite word game… Two thumbs up, way up!” – The Underdogs (PC version)
"Dungeon Scroll is an amazingly fun little game that really puts your vocabulary and quick-thinking skills through the wringer" - Gamespot (PC version)
The award winning game Dungeon Scroll is now fully optimized for play on your iPhone!
If a word game and a dungeon crawler had a baby, this would be it. Arrange tiles to create magic words and blast rats, spiders and skeletons. But beware, a great evil looms beneath the depths.
Grab your wand and sharpen your intellect for you’re about to embark on a dangerous journey through twenty-five of the most vile dungeons in the realm!
• Internet Global Highscore feature including world flags and the most comprehensive game details ever in a word-game!
• Automatic save/resume on exit
• Secrets and ‘magic words’ for you to find
• Kid Mode, Normal, and Wizard game modes
• High quality orchestral stereo soundtrack
• Created by award winning game designer Seth A. Robinson (Legend Of The Red Dragon, Dink Smallwood, Growtopia)
What's New in Version 1.06
* 64 bit support, improved task switching support, added URL to the physical board game
This game was a huge disappointment! I beat it in a few days of playing it on and off. I was expecting there to be a few more levels after I beat the first set of dungeons but that was not the case. Kind of a waste and not worth the repeat play. I honestly felt kind of cheated with this game.
Loved this game, needs updates
Loved this game for a long time. But the last update was April 2016, and there are some obvious glitches. Like the leaderboard shows I made it on there on 1/25/3420. None of those date numbers are correct.
As others say, it's easy to beat the game, and yes. There are only 25 levels.
But ... I try to beat my highest scores by using bigger words or letters with more points. I also like to see the Easter eggs pop up. So far I've found dragons, flowers, and a persona.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 21, 2016
- Version: 1.06
- Size: 25.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Robinson Technologies Corporation
- © 2016 Robinson Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.