Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Inspiration is everywhere! Capture what inspires you with our color-matching tool, Dunn-Edwards InstaColor®. Point your hand-held device at any scene, take a photo and see your inspiration matched to colors from Dunn-Edwards® Perfect Palette® color system, including the 300 new colors of our Then, Now & Forever™ collection.
Dunn-Edwards InstaColor Features:
- Match any four points on a photo to the four closest Dunn-Edwards colors
- See all 1,996 colors in Dunn-Edwards Perfect Palette color system
- Get details on every color, including corresponding trim and accent colors
- Fill the screen on your mobile device with a single color
- Add selected colors to favorites
- Share your colors on Pinterest®, Facebook®, Twitter®, in a text message or by email
- Locate your nearest Dunn-Edwards store
- Link directly to features on DunnEdwards.com: Order Color Samples, Color-Ark® Home, Account Log-In
What's New in Version 2.0.27
What's the point?
The Behr app and the Sherwin-Williams app let me try different colors on the walls of my house, using photos I had taken of my house. The Dunn-Edwards app only tells me what color the walls already are or allows me to match the color of a picture of a flower. Nice. If I look up a Dunn-Edwards paint color by name or number I still can't try it out on the photo of my wall. What's the point?
Also the App support isn't for the app itself but how to pick a paint color. Why call it app support?
I used the app to do a color match. The customer service rep at my local Dunn Edwards store told me that using the app won't work to find a color "that's even close to being correct". What's the point of the app???