By Gopod Group Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
DUO-LINK 3 is a multi-functional storage device for Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
DUO-LINK 3 has a standard USB interface and a lightning connector for iPhone and iPad. Free up space on your iPhone and iPad. Transfer and share files between your iPhone, iPad & Mac or PC quickly and easily.
DUO-LINK 3 Functions：
● Contact list backup and restore.
● Supports independent music and video playback.
● Stream 1080p videos directly from DUO-LINK 3.
● File management operations such as copy, delete, export etc.
● Browse files store on DUO-LINK 3 Drive.
● Browse local files stored within DUO-LINK 3 App.
● Transfer media and files from iPhone to DUO-LINK 3 Drive.
● iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch with lightning connector running iOS version 8.0 or later.
● PCs running Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
● Mac computers running Mac OS 10.5 or later.
What's New in Version 1.6.3
1、Compatible with iOS11,support heic images;
2、Fix other bug;
Works, but lacks a few features
I only had the PNY Duo for a day or two. The app works, yes, the app design could use some work, but it works fine.
I have SanDisk iXpand as well. Although PNY Duo works just as well as iXpand, it is missing some critical features that SanDisk app includes.
- The app does not allow specifying root folder name per device. This means that you cannot share the drive with others you are traveling with and keep the files separate.
- Video player lacks wireless streaming to displays through AppleTV.
Please add these feature to the app and reorganize the UI a bit. Thanks
Terrible Customer service
Called their office —no answer, i ended up sending an email only to get a reply of “ i honestly dont know hiw to help you.” The storage is not identified by the app even though it asked me to allow communication between my phone and the USB. I am using IphoneX. I think its the software because my PNY works ok with my old iphone6. I think they should release a software update soon that supports ios11 and up.
I’m having trouble
I don’t know why my iPhone 8 won’t get the flash drive the led light won’t light up. Also the app won’t read the flash drive as connected :( please help
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 15, 2017
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 35.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gopod Group Limited
- © Gopod Group Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.