Duplicate Manager Pro - Auto Find Duplicates
By VADIM ZYBIN
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SALE! $4.99 -> $2.99 Limited Time.
The Duplicate Manager Pro detects, manages and removes:
Duplicated photos, Duplicated videos, Duplicated audio tracks, Duplicated documents, Duplicated other files.
Ease to use and operation speed - these are the basic principles in the app concept.
◉ HOW TO GET STARTED FOR BEGINNERS
- Select pre-installed scan job (Photo, Movies, Documents ... or Hard Drive).
- Click the "Scan" button.
All scan settings have configured optimally for each job.
◉ WHY IT'S FOR YOU
- Compatibility with macOS 10.12-10.7 & Retina-Display.
- Pre-installed scan jobs.
- Automatically scans on a schedule any number of scan jobs. The app scans folders when you don’t use Mac. Don't spend your time on the scan process. Work with the scan results at any convenient time for you!
- Automatically selects REALLY all duplicates. Don't spend your time on manual selection!
- The ability to set the folder priority and define which folder will keep the original.
- Keeps one original for all scan folders.
- Keeps one original in each scan folder.
- Multi-variance of the auto selection.
- Works with external drives and network volumes.
- The app can save the scan results. You can quit the app and continue to work at any convenient time for you.
- The app saves all scan jobs settings. Don't spend your time to change settings for each scan job every time. Set all scan jobs settings one time!
- The speed of finding duplicates 2-4 times higher compared with the similar apps (for a large number of files). Try the free version before buy pro.
Your time is the most precious that you have! We care about your time.
◉ FOR THE MOST EXACTING PROFESSIONALS
- 2 modes of finding files:
- find duplicate files
- find large files
- 7 modes of file comparison by:
- content (Checksum - SHA1)
- content and name
- name, date and size
- name and date
- large files
- large files grouped by name
- Optimized to work with huge volumes of files. The minimum memory usage.
- Automatic scheduled scan every day, every week, or once at the scheduled time.
- Advanced search for duplicate groups and items of the selected group (name contains, name begins, path contains, path & name contains, …).
- Sorting for duplicate groups and items of the selected group.
- The settings for each scan job:
- Move duplicates to the Trash or remove them permanently.
- The ability to create an alias in the place of removed duplicates.
- Minimum file size to scan.
- Editable exclusion list for files, folders, file types (including hidden folders, files and file aliases).
- The ability to set the package types to scan as files (other packages will be scanned as folders).
- Remove duplicate files with administrator privileges.
- The ability to transform the app window to the compact indicator of the scan process.
- You can preview files using the built-in or external "QuickLook". The ability to display multiple files (useful when you use the comparison mode by name).
- Copy, add, remove, move any scan job.
- Supports "Drag & Drop" mode.
- The ability to quickly jump to any file or folder which in the file path.
What's New in Version 1.2.5
- Improved compatibility with macOS 10.12
Useful but Has Issues
I used to program to identify duplicates in 250k files. It did a great job finding them although, as you can imagine, it took a while. Perhaps the issue I am going to identify is already resolved and/or I missed it in the screenshots on their website. However, if I look at the results of the scan of all those 250k files and allow it to auto pick one out of the duplicates to be saved and then just delete, for example, jpg files, I cannot go back from the Remove screen to the original scan and decide which files I want removed next. There doesn’t appear to be a way to either do that with a Back button or with a Save of the scan-to-date. So what happens is that the now 248k of files all have to be re-scanned. Again, given the size, this is a time consuming process. On the pull-down menu there is a Save and Save As item, but I could not find a way to select it and save the Scan in its current form. I do a lot of photography and Photoshop, so in the process multiples are created and this program would be good for cleaning up the mess if that simple issue of saving a scan could be addressed. All of that said, there may be a way to do this and I just missed it on their website. I would be more than happy to be corrected and change the rating. I have another 30tb of drives to scan, so being able to remove some files and then go back and review the remaining duplicates would be a big help.
Duplicate finder found and help me delete 92 GB yes 92GB of duplicate photographs. No wonder I couldn’t even begin this project without this app. Super easy to use. The Compare and Sync by same company helped me resolve the impossible. I wanted to sync MyBook connected to my laptop with MyCloud that is on my network. According to Western Digital the only way to sync was to connect MyBook with MyCloud physically. I asked Greenworld Soft if their program would work…..and it did. Also very intuitive and I have all my docs and pics on my own personal cloud versus the actual cloud. Highly recommended. Both of the apps that I have tried.
Only Missing 1 feature but has the best feature
So lets start with the best
It Lets you have a trial, It scans 2 folders which means you can remove duplicates before you merge them but the one feature it has that the others do not is you can prioritize 1 folder to keep files in.
This app does exactly what it claims, I use it to merge folders the smart way, by removing dupicates before you put them together.
IT does not check for empty folders so not sure it has removed the folders left behind
My biggest gripe tried the trial scanned 26,000 files it worked great found 12,000 Duplicates, it told me it could only delete one at a time unless I upgrade to pro, I paid my money happily, but the pro is a different app so I had to scan all my files again, i think this should give a warning or one should pick up from the other.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 16, 2016
- Version: 1.2.5
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian
- Seller: VADIM ZYBIN
- © GreenWorldSoft
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor