Service in the City or County of Durham, North Carolina, is now just a touch away with the introduction of the Durham One Call smart phone app. With just one touch, you can now find the latest information and services offered by the City and County. Learn about or request services such as waste collection, recycling, potholes, street repairs, litter, unsightly properties, water and stormwater services. Use this smartphone app or call 919-560-1200 to launch a service request that will connect you with the appropriate department.
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
- PublicStuff LLC
- 40.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.