The new fantasy-medieval offline RPG!
Live the life of a medieval knight!
Durlindana is an old school, single player, classic offline RPG, set in a fantasy-medieval town with its surroundings. Like the old style classics of 80's and 90's, it's hard to start but harder to stop playing ;)
◄ What they say... ►
~ " Addictive [...] the gameplay is great even if the design is simple "
~ " Nice game, a real time killer "
~ " Good Time waster "
~ " Great game [...] Found it very difficult to start up with your honour and money but with enough trying you will get past it and it will become better as you upgrade "
~ " Nice little rpg game. Several things u can do "
~ " It is a fun game with a unique style and gameplay "
Through many adventures, bring your knight from the initial misery to the maximum noble aspirations.
You, poor peasant in search of fortune, yearn and want the most powerful sword ever forged, the beautiful "Durlindana".
You'll have to make a long road, you will sweat and pray, because "Durlindana the fabulous" is none other in the hands of the King. Do begin the Quest of your life! The Quest for Durlindana!
PLEASE READ THE GUIDE IF YOU ARE STUCK OR FIND COMBAT TOO DIFFICULT
Go to Settings->How to play->Extended Guide
And now you can always change the difficulty level from the settings!
◄ Features: ►
● Fight battles against criminals, knights, mercenaries, wild beasts and mythical monsters
● Earn money and spend it to improve your equipment
● Practice your skills, to enhance the combat capability
● Experience the atmosphere of the Joust, in exciting tournaments of chivalry
● Try to improve your social status, increase your reputation with heroic actions and get titles of nobility
● Spend your time in the tavern, including late nights in front of the fireplace and the table gambling
● Choose how to earn a living working for the Guild, the Church, the Constable ...
● ... Or exploring abandoned regions in search of disappeared treasures...
● ... Or risking your reputation trying to rob vagrants...
● Travel on foot or buy a horse to move faster
● Send your trusty falcon to guide you in your research
◄ In Durlindana you'll find, among other things: ►
● 50 quests to test your skills
● Over 30 different enemies to defeat
● An armory full of weapons, spears, armors, helmets and shields
● A varied medieval setting where you can always do something: there is no downtime, no waiting for the construction or the release of something, you're always the one who decide how to develop the action of your hero!
● A challenging and rewarding game
● A game mechanic that makes you want to keep on going, never frustrating
● All and now: play offline, there are no in-app purchases, nothing to download, no expansions for a fee; what you pay is for the full game, for all future updates and forever!
The game is localized in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian. More languages are coming!
We'd love to hear your opinion on the game and how to improve it.
Contact us or write your own review in the store!
Like us on the Facebook page: www.facebook.com/durlindanarpg
And follow us on Twitter: @SimonMatts
- fixed a bug blocking the app at quest 39 in german language
Ratings and Reviews
Tried the free version and bought this
So the graphics are not as good but I actually prefer this game to you are a knight. There is a lot more going on, it has more of an RPG feel. This is a great old school style RPG about your quest towards knighthood. A very great game :)
- Simone Mazzetti
- 32.6 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2015 Salamandra Studio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.