Duty Pro is the only pocket police guide app to provide you with a comprehensive list of criminal offences in both simple and ‘Guidethrough’ modes, walking you through every step of the investigation process and providing you with offence specific requirements along the way.
No monthly subscriptions, no catch. Just a one-off fee and it's yours. With no time-consuming or delinquent application updates required to maintain correct information, Duty Pro is supremely powerful.
Duty Pro is revolutionising the way British police officers maintain their status as the world's best. It provides to you a formidable and highly effective tool to look up and reference criminal offences and procedures during the course of your investigations.
With the option of two outstanding display modes, you can decide how you'd like Duty Pro to present the information to you.
In ‘Simple’ mode, Duty Pro will show you everything you need to know about the offence, including offence wording, prosecution time limits, charging codes and maximum sentences. All designed in a clear and easy to navigate interface.
In the exceptional ‘Guidethrough’ mode, not only will it display everything you will see in ‘Simple’ mode, it is smartly and dynamically written to walk you through exactly what steps you should be taking both legally and procedurally. Broken down in to easily-identifiable stages of the investigative process, Duty Pro will assist you through the initial account right through to court procedures.
Also included is:
• A convenient contacts list, providing helpful contact information of police services and other linked organisations around the country which contains (where available):
• Specific police service telephone number, email address and website
• Force PNC and Home Office radio codes
• Integrated map locating the force headquarters and directions
• A wellbeing directory, providing information to users on where help can be obtained from everything including mental health to financial services to Police Officers.
• A document library, providing an array of useful PDF documents and publications for police officers and victims from various organisations.
Duty Pro is perfect not only for police officers, but for other members of the policing family including PCSOs, Special Constables and civilian investigators. Written in lay terms, it has helped law students, appropriate adults, solicitors and legal advocates better understand the policing procedures available to them.
A genuine pocket police guide, all in the palm of your hand.
Another update for you!
There's lots of framework updates in this app ready for a future version which is due to be released shortly.
This version also fixes a crash when it is opened without an active data connection and an issue where some users receive push notifications with the incorrect title.
As ever, keep your wonderful feedback coming. You can tweet me @DutyProApp or follow us on Facebook.
- Simon King
- 68.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Duty Pro
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.