By DVD.com, A Netflix Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Complete your Netflix experience with DVD Netflix, the best way to watch new releases, premium TV shows, and movies from every decade.
DVDs and Blu-ray discs are delivered to you with free shipping. Don’t worry about kiosks, due dates, or late fees. With unlimited entertainment for one monthly flat fee, it’s just happiness delivered to your door!
This app is for Netflix customers with a DVD.com subscription
• Over 93,000 movies and TV shows-including the hottest new releases on DVD
• Browse DVDs and Blu-rays by genre and mood: new releases, comedy movies, horror movies, romantic movies, etc.
• Quickly add and arrange your queued titles on-the-go
• Get personalized recommendations and discover new gems
• Search for movies, TV shows, actors, genres, and channels (HBO, Showtime, AMC, etc.)
• We’ll notify you when we ship you something
• New releases are added every week
How does DVD Netflix work?
1) Browse our extensive catalog and build a queue of titles
2) We send you DVD or Blu-ray discs with free shipping both ways
3) Watch and enjoy – keep as long as you want with no late fees or due dates
4) Return with the prepaid envelope and we’ll send another disc, usually the next day
Plans start at just $4.99 per month and your first month is free. Get movie night delivered with a tap of your finger.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Tip of the week: to move a title in your queue try swiping right. To delete it, swipe left.
This update contains the following changes:
* login: support for older profiles
* queue: scrolling performance improvement
If you like the app, please consider leaving a review.
Thanks for being a DVD customer!
I have been a Netflix customer for close to 10 years and tried to install the previous Netflix app on my phone and it wouldn't accept my password ( which is still unchanged) so I couldn't install it. This one installed with no problems and works very well for me. I mainly use it to search for and add new movies to my queue while watching "nothing but trailers ".
At Long Last
Really good app. Most of the criticisms seem to be from people not figuring everything out yet. You can organize and rearrange your queue easily. Simply right swipe on a movie in your queue and you have the option of moving it to the top or another position. You can rate titles and see the average ratings of other users. Enjoy movie lovers!
Love the app only 1 thing missing
Online you can easily sort your queue by sending any movies directly to the top of the list with one button instead of having to drag each movie title all the way to the top which can be tedious when you have a 100 movies in your queue