By Pilotmoon Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
· Sale Extended: Still 50% off for the month of March ·
DwellClick lets you use your Mac without clicking the mouse. You do the pointing, and DwellClick takes care of the clicks.
- Eliminate repetitive clicking. No more tired and sore hands.
- Click and drag with mouse movements only.
- Supports fully hands-free operation. Suitable for head-tracker users.
- Works with any kind of mouse, trackpad, or other pointing device.
DwellClick works by precisely monitoring your mouse movements, and generates a single click when you stop moving the mouse. You can also use DwellClick to double-click, right-click and drag by selecting from an on-screen panel.
Who is DwellClick for?
- People who experience hand and wrist pain or RSI resulting from mouse clicking.
- Mobility impaired users who have difficulty physically clicking a mouse button.
- Disabled Mac users who require software to go with their head-tracker or other hands-free pointing device.
- Anyone who wants to use their Mac without tired and sore hands.
DwellClick works seamlessly with Mac OS X and has multiple intelligent features which help it keep out of your way and do its job, while you do your job.
Some comments from DwellClick's users:
"I have no doubt that had an app like this existed 15 years ago, I wouldn't have RSI in my right arm now."
"I have limited use of my arms and hands. This tool is extremely helpful."
"Having already had my right wrist 'released' (carpal tunnel syndrome), I try to be careful about the stress and strain of repetitive motions. My situation is made worse by my inflammatory arthritis. DwellClick to the rescue!"
"DwellClick continues to be the reliable cornerstone of my hands-free computing access. Despite my quadriplegia I've been offered a job as a SysAdmin!"
What's New in Version 2.2.2
Updated for compatibility with OS X Yosemite.
great if you have tendinitis
It hurts everytime I click the mouse so this is great…. the downside is, the instructions for how to use the options other than the basic click are confusing so I end up manually clicking and dragging or double clicking. I also couln’t figure out how to program the shortcuts.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 30, 2014
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nicholas Moore
- © Pilotmoon Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor