DWG Maker is a tool for converting PDF to CAD files.
PDF: PDF files must contain vector graphics.
1. Two Conversion Modes for PDF to CAD: Output Lines and Output All Entities.
Output Lines: Convert the lines in the PDF file, excluding the text, if you need to get the lines in the PDF file, you can check the "Output Lines, excluding text entities" button. In addition, you can set the Output Lines parameters in the "Set More Parameters".
Output All Entities: Convert all the entities in the PDF file, including lines and text, etc. And you can set the Output All Entities parameters in the "Set More Parameters".
Note: When you set the Output Lines and Output All Entities parameters, you need to make sure that you have selected the correct mode ("Output Lines, excluding text entities" on the main interface, defaults to Output All Entities).
2. Output Format: The default output format is R14. If you need to convert to other versions of dwg and dxf, you can choose according to your needs.
3. User-friendly Interface: Click on the header to sort column, open the source file directory with "Show in Finder", open the output directory, batch conversion of PDF files to CAD, etc.
Note: This tool only supports vector graphics, when you convert PDF files, you need to pay attention to whether your PDF file is a vector graphics. When your vector graphic file size is large(size>10M), the conversion may take a long time, the tool will not respond to your operation(appears color wheel), please be patient. In the test, there is a PDF vector file, the size is 28.6M, the output dxf file is 39M, conversion takes about 4 minutes, you can use this time to estimate your own conversion time.
We regularly update the product, if you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to the mailbox(firstname.lastname@example.org), or leave a message on our website.
If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating.
● Change the APP name from "DWG Maker - From PDF to DWG" to "PDF to DWG Converter".
● Solve the problem of converting some PDF files to DWG incomplete.
Ratings and Reviews
WOW…so far this does exactly what I need. I’m typically sent PDF drawings to review and comment on so now I can actually place my ideas on the drawing in CAD and send them back in a format that can easily be reviewed. This is an inexpensive app that appears to work well as described.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.