Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
No plastic cards, ATM fees, hidden charges and fine print. Dwolla empowers anyone with an internet connection to safely send money to anyone or anything through the Dwolla Payment Network.
What's New in Version 1.8
- Fixed an issue with searching for Contacts
- Fixed avatars displaying incorrect sizes
great app concept/service potential if it succeeds & functions, since it is a first not to abuse consumers/customers with transaction fees in the official & politically correct but immoral filthy bank world.
concept & very low transaction fees: ¢25 for any trans.
1. $3 monthly fee for Instant deposit feature beats the point of fairness (¢25) & if you do not deposit one month why pay $3?
2. not to mention clicking Let Me Know for Instant feature crashes latest iOS app each time.
3. deposit takes 1 week!!? at least initial deposit. who knows if consequent deposits? or is Dwolla abusive & takes a week for each deposit unless you're forced to pay the $3 monthly fee to enable instant deposits?
still testing worth of this app but if Dwolla contradicts what it claims to solve amongst the abusive banking fees, what's the point?!
I really like this app, now just need more people and businesses to start using it. As for someone mentioning that there is a $3 a month fee. I called Dwolla to clarify and that fee is/was for "AN instant line of credit." from Dwolla. It was not even available at the time i called so the only fee that is paid is .25c for transactions.
One of my top apps!
Has most of the functionality as the online site so I can manage my payments from my phone. I use it mostly to pay/ request money from friends. It's integrated with my Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and phone contacts so it makes sending money to people easy. I also like the transaction tracker.