By Michael Garfinkle
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Once should never order a test without knowing how it performs. This app is a comprehensive bedside resource for medical professionals containing the diagnostic accuracies of medical tests (history, physician exam, imaging, laboratory etc.). Improve your practice by calculating how common tests change a patient's probability of disease quickly and accurately.
- Over 1000 unique tests with more to be added with every update
- Pre-test probabilities for common presentations straight from the literature
- Not-to-Miss Diagnoses section listing life-threatening aetiologies of common presenting complaints
- Arrange tests by best rule-in or rule-out
- For the statistically savvy, option to show likelihood ratio values with confidence intervals
What's New in Version 3.61
- bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Aug 04, 2017
- Version: 3.61
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Garfinkle
- © 2017 Michael Garfinkle
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.