DxO OpticsPro for Photos - DxO ONE Camera Only is designed to provide a seamless image processing workflow for DxO ONE users who are on a Mac, and use OS X Photos as their primary photo application. DxO image processing for DxO ONE image files can now be accessed directly from the editing mode of OS X Photos, with DxO Connect acting as a 3rd-party extension. The extension is capable of applying optical corrections, White Balance correction, DxO Smart Lighting, PRIME (and TNR) denoising and DxO ClearView haze removal, in a completely new user interface that is simple, clean and intuitive.
One-click corrections for RAW images:
• Default corrections include Lens Corrections, White Balance, DxO Smart Lighting, Noise Removal
• Toggle to view the before/after benefits
• Choose Faster (HQ) or Better (PRIME) denoise correction
• Use the magnification loupe for a preview of PRIME denoising
• Restore default corrections with a click
One-click DxO ClearView for RAW images:
• Instantly remove haze and smog from landscape photos
• Choose between varying levels of intensity with a click
Customize correction level using sliders:
• If One-click is not enough, feel free to adjust automatic correction with sliders
• Minor software update
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, Effective and Powerful
This is a simple yet powerful extension for Photos that works with the DXO One camera. The app will prompt you to use the DXO Optics Pro extension which is not needed if you only have the DXO One but it works with other makes of cameras.
Hey it’s free and it works well. What I like to do is transfer my photos on the go via the Camera Connection Kit from Apple which will transfer both JPEG and RAW then do the post later to the RAW is I need to. Otherwise the JPEGS are awesome.
This version ONLY works if you have DxO ONE camera
Don’t even bother unless you actually own a DxO ONE camera because although the full version of this software does have the ability to edit any image, Of course they won’t give that to you here because this will only work if you actually have their camera. So unless you do own a DxO ONE, don’t even waste you time on this software.
Bait and Switch
Will only work with DX One cameras, unless you upgrade. Absolutly useless app otherwise. Uninstalled within 2 minutes of downloading. What a joke! 0 stars if possible.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.