By DxO Labs
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** LIMITED TIME OFFER - Save 40% off ***
*** "DxO Perspective is perfect for the photographer looking for a quick and easy way to straighten photos and adjust their perspective without having to purchase expensive tools" TUAW's Mac App of the week ***
With DxO Perspective, you can correct any perspective issues in your images in just a few clicks. A skewed building? A tilted horizon? Simply place the anchor points along the lines you want to fix, and your image instantly achieves a more natural look.
Automatically corrects even the most complex perspective problems:
• Several correction tools adapted to different kinds of photo compositions
• Horizon recovery
• Optimized cropping to maximize the visible field
Easy to use:
• DxO Perspective provides a simple solution for correcting your images, thanks to an innovative system of anchor points that you apply directly on your image
• Advanced tools let you fine-tune corrections according to your own tastes
The perfect solution for:
• Street and architectural photos
• Interior shots
• Landscape photos
• Reproductions of posters or paintings
• Opens and saves JPEG and 8- & 16-bit TIFF images
• Available in English, French, German and Japanese
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Minor bug fixes.
This app covers all the different methods to align an image. I especially love the 8 point lineup. I work frequently with old images and DxO Perspective is the best ever at straightening deformed images. I hope you will make a version for iOS.
Simple Yet Impressive
The scope of this app is not broad – it doesn’t do a lot, but what it does it does very well. In my experience this app fixes the perspectives of skewed photos without making them look screwy. Impressive.
Great for material mapping
Use this to adjust existing material images for clean 3D mapping! Quick and easy to use, works seamlessly with iPhoto.