This is a self-guided walking tour of ten places in Greenwich Village that are connected with the Welsh poet Dylan Thomas, who visited and stayed in New York City while on four reading tours of North America between 1950 and 1953.
The app contains:
- a tour list of all locations
- location details including images, quotes and descriptions
- audio narration for each location
- an interactive map showing tour locations
- find your current location on the map
- information pages relating to the app, Dylan Thomas and the walking tour book
The tour will take around 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours. Enjoy!
Updated for iOS 11
- Moilin Cyf
- 30.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Moilin Cyf
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.