Dyna - Drawing with motion
By Binary Voyage LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
1) What is Dyna?
Innovative drawing application, which changes the conventional approach to drawing by making every brush stroke dynamic over time.
2) How is Dyna different?
In Dyna your brushstrokes are alive with motion and rhythm, you are no longer limited to static blobs of color. You can convey feeling and emotion by the rate at which your drawing changes. Your drawings can have almost infinite variability.
3) Why is Dyna fun?
Dyna adds another dimension to the expressiveness of drawing with brushes.
Just a few strokes in Dyna can embellish and change an old photo and make it come alive.
Dyna is incredibly simple to use and is integrated with Photos, Facebook, Twitter.
You can easily share videos of your drawings with others.
4) What other features does Dyna have?
- Many dynamic brushes
- Each brush has adjustable parameters and can be tweaked to purpose
- Easy access to recently used brushes and colors
- Zoom and Pan ability for greater control
- Import images from Photos and use as background of a drawing
- Create and use complex gradients as drawing background
- Undo and Redo
- Export drawings as video clips
- Copy or delete multiple drawings
- You can use Dyna on your iPhone and iPad
5) The future of Dyna?
We are going to listen to user requests and suggestions and in addition to that we already have many ideas for features and improvements.
Here are some of the topics we have identified so far:
1) New brushes with different behaviors such that drawings can become even more dynamic and fluid over time.
2) Brushes that interact with other brushes - the imagination goes wild!
3) Introduce layers.
4) Improve the UI, we are certain that user requests and comments will help us improve the UI over time.
5) Provide more export options.
6) Provide ability to share the raw drawing files, in addition to the exported movies.
7) Improve performance whenever possible.
What's New in Version 1.2
Fixes related to Swift 2.2
This is the first truly original artistic app I have seen in a very long time (and I have seen them all). The developers would be advised to develop it to its fullest potential, as it really has the capability to be more than just an interesting toy. Some suggestions I would make would be to make the brushes bigger (if it doesn't decrease performance too much) and to make it easier to select "still" versions of the brushes.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 29, 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Binary Voyage LLC
- © Binary Voyage LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.