Created by physicians for physicians, DynaMed is the leading evidence-based clinical resource for use at the point of care. Rated the most current point-of-care reference tool and best overall disease reference, DynaMed content is constantly updated to reflect the systematic identification, evaluation, and review of the latest clinical evidence.
DynaMed™ is unique among clinical information resources; our community of clinicians synthesize the evidence and provide objective analysis in an easily-digestible format. We follow a strict evidence-based editorial process focused on providing unbiased information to help guide physicians in their decision-making process.
Fixes some navigation problems which could occur on iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but the updates are brutal
I love Dynamed as a resource, and this app does a good job of making it accessible on mobile. But they need to make a better system for it to update its information. If I go three days without opening the app, there are always nearly 200 updates waiting to be installed for me. And the updates can't be installed in the background. I have to have Dynamed open on my phone and I can't access any other functions on my phone, or the updates will cancel. I use this app so I can quickly access Dynamed's info and recommendations on mobile. But that benefit is lost when I have to wait 30 minutes to install the updates. If these updates could happen automatically in the background then this app would be perfect.
Thank you for bringing back Dynamed as a stand alone app! The Interface is clean and simple. The menus are intuitive and easy to navigate. The only downside is the initial website loaded for log in; it is loaded within the app. Depending on your screen size, it might be difficult to navigate. Basically, you load dynamed website from your institution, then click on MOBILE tap, enter your email address. From within your mobile device, open the email, click the link and dynamed app will activate. Really neat and simple way to activate the app!
Room for improvement
Good info, problems with app:
1. Switching out of the app causes you to loose what you searched for.
2. Updates stop if app is switched out of.
3. Updates take excessively long (I think this is because every time there is ANY change a page, the entire page has to be downloaded again instead of just the new part that changed. This means you are just re-downloading the same information over and over, with minor changes.)
4. Multiple unlinked indexes. (eg. when you search for "Gout" half of the search results don't link to any information, they are dead links. This is likely because someone changed the index name and pointer without deleting the old, but similar index name.)
Aside from that, good, updated info. Just needs to be easier to work with.
- EBSCO Publishing
- 10.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 EBSCO Information Services
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.