DynaMed Plus™ is the clinical reference tool that physicians go to for answers to clinical questions. Content is written by a world-class team of physicians and researchers who synthesize the evidence and provide objective analysis.
DynaMed Plus topics are always based on clinical evidence and the content is updated multiple times each day to ensure physicians have the information they need to make decisions at the point of care.
Physicians turn to DynaMed Plus because it includes robust features like overviews and recommendations, graphics and images, precise search results every time, expert reviewers, specialty content and mobile access.
DynaMed Plus 2.4 aims to make it easier for you to find and get to the information you need. With this build we have:
• Improved search results for all searches while online.
• Added quick access buttons to topic categories, calculators and bookmarks/history to the home screen.
• Improved topic navigation with section tracking while browsing and direct access to subsections from the sections list.
• Added background content updating to ensure you always have access to the most recent information even if you need to be offline.
• Increased the number of locally stored search results for more accurate offline searches.
Ratings and Reviews
My past complaints about not having split screen has been corrected. This is a killer app now. Everything from the website is available even sub-categories. Thank you.
Won’t load content
I updated to the newest iPhone and had to reinstall the app. However, I can’t get past the initial content installation page. It would eventually load up to 100% and then restart at 0%, basically an infinite loop. Tried deleting and reinstalling the app and the same thing happens.
I downloaded the app more than 3 times. The app its crashing.
- EBSCO Publishing
- 31.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 EBSCO Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.