This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Dynamic ART is a graphical programming environment on iPad. It's easy to create amazing artwork, animations, interactions and music with Dynamic ART. You can also share your creations with your friends.
You needn't study complex syntax of computer languages. You just drag and drop a set of blocks and connect them together. It will be a fun way to build your own programs.
It can be used for Kids and beginners to learn and practice mathematical, computational ideas and creative thinking.
Any questions or suggestions, please sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
------------------------ Features ------------------------
- Multi-programs management.
- Graphical programming by dragging and dropping.
- Program executing flow control and sub-block-sequence reuse.
- Arithmetic operations, simple math functions (abs, sqrt, sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan, ln, log, power, round, floor, ceil, etc.).
- List operation.
- Turtle drawing similar to Logo Language.
- Basic 2-D sketching (points, lines, rectangles, ellipses, polygens, arcs and Bezier curves).
- RGBA and HSBA color palette.
- Detect the beginning, movement and ending of user touch.
- Play sound and music.
- More detailed images on Retina iPad (2048*1536).
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Full iOS8 support
- Optimize drag algorithm to improve performance
- Use long press gesture to pick up blocks (avoid detaching blocks occasionally)
- Fix color argument round rectangle issue
- Fix some small bugs
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 20, 2015
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: YING XU
- © 2015 Codingpotato
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.