Dynamic ART Lite
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Dynamic ART Lite is a graphical programming app for kids, parents and teachers. You can learn coding, solve math problems, draw geometry shapes, create amazing artwork and marvellous animations by Dynamic ART Lite.
It’s quite EASY to use. You don't need to study complex syntax of computer languages. You just drag and drop a set of blocks and connect them together. It will be a fun way to build your own programs.
• Tap ? on the main screen to see the Introduction and Examples
• Tap + to drag blocks from the tool box to build your block program
• Try to move the turtle to make your creative imagination alive
• It likes a code editor, but uses the nature language to build your prototype
• It was inspired by Scratch, Processing and Logo language
Download for FREE now!
Any questions or suggestions, please sent email to email@example.com.
------------------------ Features ------------------------
• Graphical programming by dragging and dropping.
• Prgram executing flow control.
• Arithmetic operations, simple math functions (abs, sqrt, sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan, ln, log, round, floor, ceil, etc.).
• Turtle drawing similar to Logo Language.
• Basic 2-D sketching (points, lines, rectangles and ellipses).
• RGBA and HSBA color palette.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- iOS 8 support
- Bug fix for writing text issue
- Bug fix for crash issue
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 18, 2015
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: YING XU
- © 2015 Codingpotato
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.