Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the essential business solution for busy professionals who need to engage with customers while staying productive at work and on the go. Arrive prepared for every appointment and update notes, tasks, and attachments – along with relevant service and sales records – while the details are still fresh.
Dynamics 365 provides salespeople, agents, and supervisors with the best tools for managing their data, and updating records and status both online and offline. A seamless set up experience enables you to configure the app once and deploy it everywhere – on mobile, desktop, or tablet.
· New look and feel with compact layouts and stacked elements, optimized to give essential info at a glance
· All-new Workspace, a personalized action hub to help you get to common tasks, suggestions and records quickly
· Enhanced note taking experience with seamless access to camera and other device capabilities
· Offline access with synchronization, so you can be productive on the go
· Access your activities, accounts, contacts, and leads from an easy-to-use home page
· Guided contextual business process
· Track progress for key performance indicators visually with charts
· Access your personalized views of lists and grids so that you see the data most important to you
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s better with Authenticator
For those of you complaining about having to log in frequently, there is a very simple solution. Download Microsoft authenticator. If you have authenticator, this app will use authenticator to sign you in and you won’t have to enter your password frequently
Clunky and Awkward on the Phone
As a CRM System it is fine (while a little dated) on the full browser version.
The phone IOS however, leaves a lot to be desired. Attempting to review records is nigh on impossible as scrolling between pages of a visit/record is extremely difficult- the control buttons are so small they do readily respond to finger touch.
Also- once an activity is marked complete- it seems to disappear from the calendar view- as a business manger this is disheartening and makes that view worthless.
Microsoft- if you want to play in this space then I challenge you to put your vast resources into making the product mobile functional.
Thank you for your feedback. We are exploring improvements to the command bars and buttons within the forms. The current design of the Calendar view is to retrieve records that have a status of 0 (Open) or 3 (Scheduled). Unfortunately, there is not an option to customize the query that retrieves that data. We are happy to connect with you and further discuss the issues you are experiencing. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
It needs to download every time you open it. A number of features in your crm do not work in the app only the browser. Even if you are accessing features that do work the app is buggy and crashes often. You are better off simply creating a shortcut to the browser address.
Thank you for the information. Depending on the amount of customizations metadata being synchronized to the client, you may see the initial configuration take a long time to complete. When connected to 8.x and lower server builds, you will see a prompt to download customizations when System Customizations such as forms, views and fields have been updated or published. The prompt will also be triggered for personal customizations like charts and views that you have created.
We have made some optimizations to that process with 8.2.x server builds. With 9.x server builds, we have switched to on-demand metadata download, so you will no longer experience the longer load times during the initial configuration, or the prompt to download customizations. If you are still experiencing an issue with the app, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 27 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.