By Microsoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With Microsoft Dynamics NAV for iPad and iPhone, you get the familiar Dynamics NAV experience in a fresh and modern interface designed for mobile devices.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a global business solution that provides small and midsize businesses greater control over their financials and can simplify their supply chain, manufacturing, and operations. It's quick to implement and easy to use, with the power to support your growth ambition.
Make smart decisions based on the latest business data and get real work done after hours, at home or on the go with Dynamics NAV for iPad and iPhone. This is the perfect companion for service engineers, sales field organizations, executives, decision makers, or anyone in your organization who wants access to Dynamics NAV from a touch-enabled mobile device. Get visibility into every angle of your business in one of the many graphs available on your Home screen in Dynamics NAV. Tap to drill into details about your customers, vendors, inventory, or any other data. Quickly create invoices and quotes, and email them with just a few taps.
On tablets, requires access to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 or later.
On phones, requires access to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 or later.
· Manage your finances, customers, vendors, inventory, or other Microsoft Dynamics NAV data that you have access to.
· Approve or send documents for approval.
· Get an overview of your business in the Home screen.
· Tap and swipe to get to your data and drill down into details.
· Use your device camera to upload pictures to Dynamics NAV.
· Sign in with your Office 365 account, or your preferred Dynamics NAV credentials.
· Export data to Microsoft Excel to share and collaborate with colleagues.
What's New in Version 2.5.19628
NOTIFICATION: With the release of iOS 11, we will be discontinuing support for iOS 9.
Support for iOS 11.
Other bug fixes.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 15, 2017
- Version: 2.5.19628
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.