Through Kestrel’s dynaQ™ app, users are able to create EHS assessments and perform secure, cutting-edge data collection anytime, anywhere. The data are then automatically synchronized when a connection is made.
The dynaQ™ app enhances EHS management activities associated with mobile data collection through inspections, assessments, audits and action tracking.
An Internet connection is not required to access and use the dynaQ™ app. This is especially valuable in remote locations where a data connection has not yet been established or in facilities that do not have a consistent wireless connection.
• Questions, regulations, and other references are easily accessed and used in the field.
• Data are captured at the point of discovery.
• Data entry is simplified by the use of dropdown boxes, option buttons, and predefined observations.
• Users can take photos and video of findings in the field and tie them to observations.
• Assessments are sent to dynaQ™, where results can be edited, printed, tracked, and managed to closure.
Improved Sync Process
iOS 9 Compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
The app was working fine until iOS 10 update on my phone. First it would not sync my inspections so I deleted it and reinstalled. Now is telling me their is not internet connection. It will not allow me to log in.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.