By Nessy Learning Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Climb the mountain and play the yeti games. Each game will test memory and learning skills. The Yeti Master will explain signs of dyslexia.
• 6 games that each develop a different learning ability
• Email your results to those that need to know
• Suggests how to make better use of your learning strengths
• Explains what difficulties you will experience and where you have a weakness
• 3 different paths up the mountain encourage you to replay games and improve your skills
• Can you collect all 18 yetis?
The games are designed to assess working memory, phonological awareness, processing speed, visual memory, auditory memory and sequencing skills. Dyslexia Quest has been developed, researched and tested at the Bristol Dyslexia Centre. The app is designed for a single player and does not support simultaneous multiple users.
Three age ranges:
What's New in Version 1.2
- General bug fixes for iOS7.
- Retina display compatibility.
My 9 year old son loves this app. They have wonderful games to help with his dyslexia. I feel it's really making a difference in helping him learn to read better, without mixing up the letters as much. It's the one "homework app" he begs to play. The only thing missing is a multi-user feature. I'd love a separate log-on for each of my children.
Great app needs multiple user ability
I have several dyslexic children and they both love this app. Unfortunately, they can't both play because it doesn't have the ability to add additional users.
I can't praise this app highly enough. It gives me a good idea of areas that need attention and provides practice in all areas affected by dyslexia. She loves it and it's very appealing in interface. More than worth the price!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 06, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 234 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nessy Learning Limited
- © Nessy Learning Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.