The E! app is the best place to catch up on the most recent season of your favorite E! shows, watch live TV, and stream on the go! You love pop culture. We love pop culture. Let's do this thing!
Get full episodes of E!'s must-know pop culture shows like the Kardashians, Total Bellas and Botched, plus E! News episodes and loads more new stuff all the time. So stop reading and start watching.
Get started by signing in with your TV subscription (cable, satellite or digital). The E! app supports most TV providers, including DirecTV, Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T, and Dish. If you do not have a pay TV subscription you can still watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month.
• Sign in with your TV subscription to watch full episodes of your favorite E! shows.
• Don't have a TV subscription? Watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month without signing in.
• Stream new episodes live from within the app!
• Chromecast and AirPlay compatible! Start episodes in the app and stream to your TV.
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place so you can resume watching later!
• Save your favorite shows to your Watchlist for quick access to the latest episodes.
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
Please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
Like what you see? Check out NBCUniversal’s other streaming apps, including NBC, Bravo, USA, SYFY, Oxygen, NBC Sports, CNBC, Universal Kids, Telemundo, and UNIVERSO.
* This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings.
* To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
• Bug fixes
• Performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
lots of glitches
this app needs some major improvement. first of all, i have a 3 episode free pass which should mean i can watch 3 episodes of any show without signing in right? well it didn’t work that way. Instead, when i was watching a 43 minute episode, every time i exited the app and came back to continue the same episode, that counted as using one of my 3 episode passes?? second of all, i’m very irritated because i am trying to login to my tv provider but none of the buttons are working. when i click “sign in” nothing happens... or sometimes it will bring me to a spectrum login page with no other visible option of any other provider. Spectrum is not my tv provider so i am unsure of how to go about this... needs major improvement on the app developers end.
I’m currently using the app to watch one or two shows. It’s very inconvenient that I have to log in with my Dish Network credentials every single time I want to watch something on the app. Even if I click ‘Remember Me’ after typing in my Dish credentials, I still have to sign in every single time I open the app.
You’d think that you would only have to sign in once and then it would keep you logged in on that device. Hopefully they fix this soon.
I also don’t understand why they don’t make all seasons of a show available to watch. I’d like to see the previous seasons of Total Bellas but they only have the current one listed.
You’d think they’d want people to want to watch content on their app, instead you have to log in every time and the commercial breaks feel like they are every 2 minutes and last longer than an eternity. Not worth it, shows aren’t that good to wait through 5 minutes of commercials (that you can’t even skip...)
Also. You’d think if you’re watching a show and have to stop because life gets in the way that the app might save your spot, answer: NOPE. Never saves from the same spot so I have to try and remember where I’m at in the episode each time so that when I want to pick up where I left off last time, I’m screwed if I don’t remember. Thanks E! for the second rate mobile app.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 102.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 E! Entertainment Television, LLC. A Division of NBCUniversal
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.