By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want to watch your favorite E! shows anywhere at any time? E! Now is the app to do just that!
Once you open the app, log in with your cable or satellite provider account to get the most out of E! Now and to gain access to full episodes of your favorite E! programming!
· Full episode viewing
· Live TV – Watch E! as it would appear on your television
· Airplay capable – Stream E! Now content straight to your Apple TV
· Set up a ‘Watchlist’ – Pick what you want to watch and when you want to watch it
· Push Notifications – Notifies you when a new episode is available to watch
· Program Guide - See when your favorite shows are going to be on.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
Thanks for using E! Now to watch your favorite shows! To improve your viewing experience, we update the app regularly.
Every update includes improvements to speed and stability. As new features become available we’ll highlight them for you here!
Really love this app!💕
I love watching shows from E, and when I do not have a tv available and I want to kill time, this really helps, A LOT! Definitely recommend this to the people that love watching shows on the E channel cuz it's great and fun!👌🏻💯😎😜❤️👀😂
I really enjoy the app i just wish it was like the fox or abc app where u can watch any episode if it is not locked it is a little unfair how u can only get three
episodes before you can't even watch anymore it's kind of annoying but other than that I mean the quality is great and I really enjoy the show that they have at the moment so yeah☹=😀
I love the app
I love the app I'm really glad I installed but the only problem I have with it is when I'm watching live tv it's like a couple minutes behind. But I really don't mind but beside that it's really good
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 14, 2016
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 25.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2014 E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.