Pop culture. Personalized. The Emmy®-nominated E! News app has everything you need to know, right when you need to know it.
Here's what you get with the E! News app:
• Access faster-loading articles and full-screen photos!
• Customize your content feed with the My News feature.
• Find a specific photo, or swipe thru them all! The choice is yours with our interactive gallery experience.
• Watch the latest E! News videos and behind-the-scenes extras from your favorite E! shows like "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," “Life of Kylie," ”The Royals," “Botched,” “Total Divas" and “Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry.”
• Be the first to know breaking news with our mobile alerts!
• Keep up with the latest style trends and beauty tutorials.
• Tune in to our exclusive livestreams, including Emmy®-nominated "E! Live 360," "Live From E!" and "Live From the Red Carpet.”
• Share everything from E! News with your friends on social media, directly from the app.
Connect with us!
We're always happy to get your feedback to help us improve the app. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full TV episodes, download the E! Now app, available in the App Store.
E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
iPhone X Optimizations
3D Touch for Home Screen
Ratings and Reviews
Yikes! What happened!?!
I have had this app for as many years as I can remember and it is one of the first ones I look at each day. That said, I’m on the verge of deleting it. For a free app, such as this, I don’t mind that there are adverts throughout, but I’m getting very frustrated with the pop up ads, particularly the ones with no way to close them. I actually have to restart my phone to close the ad and get back to the content, which is insane!!
Also, I’m no English expert, but I would add that the editing of the articles is atrocious. There are often GLARING grammatical errors, such as misspelled or misused words and sentences that make no sense, which makes it difficult to read or take seriously (well, as seriously as one takes celebrity news 😉). I’m not asking for Charles Dickens and I don’t mind the slang or cutsie, light hearted writing style (it totally works for this genre), but something that looks like it was written and proofread by a professional would be nice.
On a positive note, I’m so grateful that you changed the auto play of the live video. Please don’t go back to that; it was awful! I was surprised by that on more than one occasion, while sneaking a peek at work. AWKWARD!
I love the clean look and since the last few updates it’s been getting faster to use. The 360 experience is cool. I wish there would be more stories. So keep writing more about Gigi and Miley.
App constantly crashed to the point where it wouldn’t load for days. I would delete the app and reinstall and it would work for a couple days then crash. I reached out to app support with no response. Finally deleted the app!
When it worked, the content was very easy to view and navigate. However, many of the articles had grammar or spelling errors. It would be great if someone proofread the articles.
- E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
- 79.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.