E*TRADE Mobile for iPhone
By E*TRADE Securities
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With E*TRADE Mobile for your iOS device, you can get real-time streaming quotes, place trades, manage your accounts, and more—all from the palm of your hand.
Plus, Apple Watch functionality is fully embedded, giving you at-a-glance information for the markets and your accounts, portfolio, and watch lists, as well as personalized stock alerts and other notifications.
• Safe and secure logon including Touch ID and Security ID support
• Apple Watch app
• Notification Center widget
• Trading for stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and options (up to 4 legs)—and viewing & editing of orders
• The ability to view positions, balances, transactions, and real-time streaming quotes, including Level II
• Easy money movement with mobile check deposit, Quick Transfer, and Bill Pay
• Full stock alert functionality, including setting, managing, and viewing personalized alerts
• An array of on-the-go research options such as news, live streaming CNBC, stock and ETF screeners, independent research, and educational videos
• Customizable dashboard and watch lists
• And much more!
Please read the important disclosures below.
Trades received outside normal market hours will be entered the next business day.
CNBC streaming news and the CNBC logo is provided for informational purposes only under a license agreement with CNBC, Inc. Neither E*TRADE FINANCIAL nor any of its affiliates are responsible for its content and no information presented constitutes a recommendation by E*TRADE FINANCIAL or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment activity.
Mobile Check Deposit is available to all E*TRADE US retail customers who have accounts open at least 90 days, and have at least $1,000 in combined net account value. Mobile Check Deposit can be used with most E*TRADE Securities brokerage accounts and E*TRADE Bank accounts. IRA, CD, HELOC, Global Trading, and Futures accounts are not eligible for Mobile Check Deposit. There is a deposit limit of $10,000 and/or 50 checks per customer per day. System limitations may apply.
The E*TRADE Financial family of companies provides financial services including trading, investing and banking products and services to retail customers.
Securities products and services are offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC.
© 2015 E*TRADE Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 5.4
- E*TRADE for Apple Watch enhancements
• Tap the E*TRADE logo on a stock notification to view the quote detail for the symbol
• Glance now cycles from % day’s change to total day’s change
- Navigation improvements
- Performance and stability improvements
- Bug fixes, including the issue associated with Keep Me Logged In passcodes set to 0000
Recent Enhancements :
- Roll options to a new strike price or expiration date by pressing and holding on an option position in portfolios
Touch ID plus token BROKEN
The update broke fingerprint login with a token. In the current security environment, ETrade should be encouraging use of these features. Instead, they don't regression test them.
I tried calling the number listed for help in the app, which is a useless menu of trading and account management options--nothing for app or online support.
ETrade has been a mess for me. First they left me stranded in Kuala Lumpur without access to cash for taxis (disallowed ATM transactions, even at western bank brands on the Plus network, even when I called and verified who I am, where I was, what I was trying to do, and why.
Then there was the time they denied a mobile check deposit because I go by my middle name, but their stupid account opening process forced use of my first name on the brokerage account (but not the bank account?).
Pull it together ETrade. Stop focusing on your revenue and profit goals, and start focusing on client experience--your goals will be met if you focus on fixing the client experience.
When I'm navigating between account overview and my portfolio that shows only the stocks in invested in, it appears to navigate slowly now. As I go between sections, it will sit at an all white screen before loading the information. The previous version was more responsive.
They Did It Again
This company constantly has the worst technology. They must believe their target market is non-techies in their 90's. They have no clue on how to use mobility, and their apps constantly underwhelm and fail. They need to spend less on their commercials and customer acquisition and more on technology that works for their current customers before they all rush to the door.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 15, 2015
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: ETRADE FINANCIAL
- © 2015 E*TRADE FINANCIAL Corp. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.